Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
It's weird you've continued to think, for over a year now, that there's a malicious intent behind my posting habits.

Meanwhile, you recently offered an innocent rationale for your own edits --- while somehow failing to realize that anyone else could behave similarly and for similar reasons.
Oh I don't think it's malicious, but I think it's, at best, dishonest. By "for over a year now" you seem to refer to that specific GoT thread (even though there are others before than, most of the time deleted posts I think), so I'm surprised you still deflected the way in this post, since that is actually just one edit, and then more a whole bunch of deleted posts that link from that. But it's quite an edit, since after everyone said about you jumping in at Season 7, you linked to Season 6 thread to contradict it. It's edited out in your post above mine now (but still saved in my reply quoting it) since you seemed to belatedly realize that a) it's a discussion of one article you brought up and not actually anything about you watching the show and/or b) it links to a page where many replied to your posts but you have already deleted.

Which is why earlier I bring up the "win" thing, because I can't think of why you would link to that self-contradictory, posts-deleted page unless you're in a hurry to prove yourself right and everyone else wrong, even if it's not actually what happened (per my link to Spinal's quote of another deleted post in that reply, and now I saw others as well, in Season 7 thread).

I was not going to bring the whole thing up in details, but since you twice now tried to conflate your past stuff as normal behaviors, with "innocent rationale" and how "anyone else could behave similarly and for similar reasons", I want to hear how this elaborate pattern of deleted posts here are that. And this is also why I have to bring up your "If you're gonna be a dick at least own it" to Grouchy, since your deleting habits makes it clear that you don't own it.