Page 1127 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 12762710271077111711251126112711281129113711771227 ... LastLast
Results 28,151 to 28,175 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    10 years ago, I made one of my first videos on youtube. Before HD. Before streming. It's weird to look back on these moments from what feels like so long ago.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Milky Joe (view post)
    Nice. Here's a list of games to check out:

Active games (will wear you out):
    Sprint Vector
    Beat Saber
    Knockout League
    Racket Fury (this is THE great ping pong game, less active than the others)
    Others:
    Wipeout VR
    Tetris Effect
    Superhot VR
    Thumper
    Polybius
    Ultrawings
    I Expect You to Die
    Until Dawn:Rush of Blood
    RE7
    The Persistence
    Thank you very much!

I am going to get Tetris Effect for sure.

I can’t afford the move controllers ATM so I’m looking at games that play with the DualShock.

There hasn't really been a "team game" like L4D for quite a while, if not since that game.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Thank you very much!

I am going to get Tetris Effect for sure.

I can’t afford the move controllers ATM so I’m looking at games that play with the DualShock.
    Def go for Wipeout then. It's a blast. The Persistence and RE7 use the DS I think and people love those - I haven't tried them personally as I'm not that into horror.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    There hasn't really been a "team game" like L4D for quite a while, if not since that game.
    Warhammer Vermintide 2 is basically L4D with swords and magic. Looks really great:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5..._Vermintide_2/
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

Def go for Wipeout then. It's a blast. The Persistence and RE7 use the DS I think and people love those - I haven't tried them personally as I'm not that into horror.
    Do they just use them or do they require them?

I did a bit of reading last night and it sounded like most PSVR games are an either/or situation and the number that actually require Move are very few, and I don’t remember seeing those on the list.

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Do they just use them or do they require them?

I did a bit of reading last night and it sounded like most PSVR games are an either/or situation and the number that actually require Move are very few, and I don’t remember seeing those on the list.
    Honestly couldn't say off the top of my head. If you haven't been there already r/psvr on Reddit is a good active community, I'm sure there are a ton of threads of people asking these questions.

Games on the list I made which I can say for sure require the Moves are Sprint Vector, Knockout League, Superhot VR, Racket Fury, Beat Saber.

Warhammer Vermintide 2 is basically L4D with swords and magic. Looks really great:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5..._Vermintide_2/
    Looks great. Just came out on PS4. I'll have to look that up. Thanks.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Killing Floor 2 is basically L4D as well.

- - - - -
    Nintendo has had 3 major sales since I bought the Switch and now again I am buying games I won't have time to play. (Bought Hollow Knight and haven't even opened it, getting Splatoon 2, Arms, and Namco Musuem today.)

Btw, anybody here play Warframe?

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Nintendo has had 3 major sales since I bought the Switch and now again I am buying games I won't have time to play. (Bought Hollow Knight and haven't even opened it, getting Splatoon 2, Arms, and Namco Musuem today.)

Btw, anybody here play Warframe?

Warframe is fun.

I played it way back at launch, when I had better internet and could play online stuff.

I think it has changed a lot since then, but I imagine it’s all for the better.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    I put a decent amount of time into Warframe and it's definitely a completely different game from when I played. It's very well supported by the devs.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I think I'll be wandering the RDR2 wilderness for quite some time.

All legendary animals complete. Once you reach level 9 (achieved by hunting a possum playing possum), you can find the Legendary Panther, the last one I needed to get. Probably the most heart pumping part of the game for me, since the sucker stays in the thick brush / trees until it decides to come at you. Thank you, explosive buck shot, dead eye, and semi auto shotgun. All the other legendary animals I hunted I used one of the rifles (not lever actions) with either express or explosive ammo.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

I need to start using the express or explosive ammo more often.

Been basically doing the same, trying to advance in the Bandit/Gambling stages, and catching legendary animals in between. Was in a dilemma when I had a Legendary Trout and Moose at the same time. Just ran with the fish and stowed the moose to the nearby city's post office.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Hey Meg, DiRT Rally VR is only $10 if you're a PS+ member. It's supposed to be one of the best VR racing games (not to mention racing games, period). I grabbed it.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 PS3 for 4$. Thank you lazy gamestop employee that mislabeled.

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    I think I'll be wandering the RDR2 wilderness for quite some time.

All legendary animals complete. Once you reach level 9 (achieved by hunting a possum playing possum), you can find the Legendary Panther, the last one I needed to get. Probably the most heart pumping part of the game for me, since the sucker stays in the thick brush / trees until it decides to come at you. Thank you, explosive buck shot, dead eye, and semi auto shotgun. All the other legendary animals I hunted I used one of the rifles (not lever actions) with either express or explosive ammo.
    Is it a matter of finding them, or do they pop up only when you put some bait on the ground?
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Halo (S1) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Slow Horses (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • H4Z4RD (Govaerts, 2022/BE) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Gangs of London (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • We Own This City (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (Waititi, 2022) ✦✦ [+]

Quote Quoting Morris Schæffer (view post)
    Is it a matter of finding them, or do they pop up only when you put some bait on the ground?
    No bait, you have to stalk them. You can acquire a map that shows their general location.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

I just played RDR2 for the first time in about a month, and I think I'm just about to the part where I go fishing for the first time. I don't think I'm as far along as the rest of you folks are.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Been in Chapter 4 for hours and hours and hours....

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Hey Meg, DiRT Rally VR is only $10 if you're a PS+ member. It's supposed to be one of the best VR racing games (not to mention racing games, period). I grabbed it.
    Very cool thank you! I will look when I get home.

Been in Chapter 4 for hours and hours and hours....
    Go wander around and do some Stranger Side Quests. Go hunt some perfect pelts with a tricked out rifle. Go explore.

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Go wander around and do some Stranger Side Quests. Go hunt some perfect pelts with a tricked out rifle. Go explore.
    Exactly that for more hours and hours and hours...

Fished something legendary today, tried to get the Gambler Achievement for Dominoes, robbed a stagecoach.

Had no intention of continuing the story lol.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Exactly that for more hours and hours and hours...

Fished something legendary today, tried to get the Gambler Achievement for Dominoes, robbed a stagecoach.

Had no intention of continuing the story lol.
    Hahahaha. Been there, done that. I remember looking at the map and going: “Goddamnit, I don’t want to talk to fucking Dutch.”

Generally not a fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, but couldn’t pass up Odyssey for $25 at Best Buy.