Thread: The NFL Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Did anyone see Ricky Williams get cleated last night? God-DAMN.

Also, I despised how the announcers were slamming his effort. How 'bout you old fuckers go and suit up and play in that shit?
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Did anyone see Ricky Williams get cleated last night? God-DAMN.

Also, I despised how the announcers were slamming his effort. How 'bout you old fuckers go and suit up and play in that shit?
    That I did. And even though I'm not the biggest fan of his comeback but the announcers were slamming a guy who hadn't been on the field in two years? Wow. Just wow. That's idiotic. I don't like the CBS broadcasting team but I didn't hear any of them badmouth Priest Holmes' efforts when he returned to play for a short stint. To be able to condition yourself into playing shape at an age when most players retire or start to consider leaving the game is impressive to me.

Its a damn shame about Taylor. I was shocked to read the news last night considering the doctors thought he was making progress. RIP man.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?