Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PIPin' Ain't Easy: The Fallout 4 Thread

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    I've had settlers take my power armor. I had to ask them to give it back.
    I read about this happening, and that if you take the power core out and store it, they won't do it, the cheeky bastards.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

So, this just happened....

Wandering through the wasteland, la la la. Oh, shit, there's some radiation here, better put my Haz Mat suit on. Hmmm, what's around here. Nothing yet... What's that glowing thing in that little cabin? HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS A GLOWING LEGENDARY DEATHCLAW FUCK ME.... and I'm dead. :lol:
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Two mini-nukes and half a clip for my combat rifle later, and he' dead.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Some upgrades to my settlements.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Bottom pic looks like the venting from Aliens.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

45 Hours played in the game and I haven't completed a single main quest yet.

So is it awesome?
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    So is it awesome?
    I certainly am enjoying it.

Question for you's guys - can you be part of more than one faction at a time? The Brotherhood of Steel has recognized me as a man of mirth, which of course sets me apart from you fucking amateurs, and wants me to grace them with their presence. But the Minutemen have already made me their general, again because I am so amazingly superior to everyone else playing this game.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    Question for you's guys - can you be part of more than one faction at a time? The Brotherhood of Steel has recognized me as a man of mirth, which of course sets me apart from you fucking amateurs, and wants me to grace them with their presence. But the Minutemen have already made me their general, again because I am so amazingly superior to everyone else playing this game.
    I am part of both. What's his nuts from The Minutemen isn't thrilled, saying that someday you may have to choose, but for right now, you can be part of both.

I wonder if I'll be my typical self, partner with the Brotherhood, and then when they get too fascist (or I get bored), I wipe them all out.

Yes you can join multiple factions. And backstab every single one of them if you want.

The only man I plan to kill is the one that wanted me to tighten the valves in that huge pool of water. Took me forever to get that RadAway. I still need to finish that mission.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    The only man I plan to kill is the one that wanted me to tighten the valves in that huge pool of water. Took me forever to get that RadAway. I still need to finish that mission.
    Wait until you get a HazMat suit. Also, the valves aren't down deep, at least two are relatively shallow.

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    HAHA. Me too. That was one of the first things I did for someone right out of the vault. Very low level.

X-01 power armor upgraded to Mark V. Probably go DeathClaw hunting tonight.

So, last night I decided it was time to finally take the castle:

[
    ]

Bwhahahaha nice Bacon.

I've got 10+ settlers in every area at the moment.

The Brotherhood of Steel doesn't like me anymore. They really, really don't like me anymore.....

In a completely, totally​ unrelated note, the Big Boy double barrel Fat Man is glorious.

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    The Brotherhood of Steel doesn't like me anymore. They really, really don't like me anymore.....

In a completely, totally​ unrelated note, the Big Boy double barrel Fat Man is glorious.
    Oh, completely unrelated. For sure. Absolutely.

Speaking of the Brotherhood. Those two quests where they ask you to clear out an area or retrieve technology. THose are radiant quests right?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Speaking of the Brotherhood. Those two quests where they ask you to clear out an area or retrieve technology. THose are radiant quests right?
    Radiant? The tech quest repeats rather quickly. They're just like helping out with the Minutemen, they're a quick xp grab.

Some of my latest adventures.

Some of those shots look great, Duke.

Can you pilot those flying ships?

Some of those shots look great, Duke.

Can you pilot those flying ships?
    Not exactly.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast