Page 84 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586941341845841084 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Fatal Frame 4 trailer and commercials

The trailer looks great and the commercials are pretty funny.

Some more info on Lips, the karaoke game for the 360.

If the vocal removing and lyrics thing work like they say it will, this could be massive.

One of Lips' unique selling points is its ability to let you sing along to music on your Xbox 360 hard disk, iPod or Zune. We actually had a Zune with us during the demo and Yano happily plugged it in and pulled up a listing of our songs (albeit limited to the first 100 in this demo build) so everyone could admire our tastes.

Although he couldn't show us how a song would look in gameplay ("I wish I could!" he pleaded), he did say that the game would be able to rate your performance as if you were playing along to one of the built-in tracks, that there would be vocal reduction on whatever you picked and that iNiS has a "very compelling solution" lined up for getting the screen to display the correct lyrics.

And yes, it will even work with junk you've encoded from old CDs and vinyl, he said, although the game will only support DRM-free content to begin with.

Quote Quoting Saya (view post)
    Dead Rising is coming to the Wii. The game looks like an enhanced port.
    I love the game on the 360, but I don't think it will be as exciting on the Wii. Surely the amount of zombies on screen will be massively trimmed, right?

Quote Quoting Justin (view post)
    I love the game on the 360, but I don't think it will be as exciting on the Wii. Surely the amount of zombies on screen will be massively trimmed, right?
    Some guy translated a question about that from a Japanese interview:

Famitsu: Being surrounded by tons of zombies was one of a main appeals in the original. Do you feel you'll have to lower the count in the Wii version?

Nakai: In the 360 version, you know there are a lot of zombies because the area is filled with them on into the background. This time we're working on a system in which the number of zombies nearby the player will instill a sense of "they'll be there" as they head through.
    He also said they are cutting the photo taking from the game and will add new areas / stages, bosses and items.

Did they announce Dead Rising 2 for the 360 yet?

I heard that was going to be there.

I can translate even better:

"We don't have the frame rate, so we're just going to make the background dark and blurry to make you think there are zombies waiting."
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Fatal Frame 4 trailer and commercials

The trailer looks great and the commercials are pretty funny.
    Man, I cannot waaaaait. I'm gonna have to warn my roommates that there might be screaming from the living room late at night and to ignore it.
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    Man, I cannot waaaaait. I'm gonna have to warn my roommates that there might be screaming from the living room late at night and to ignore it.
    In other words, Tuesday!

Quote Quoting Daniel Davis (view post)
    In other words, Tuesday!
    I see what you did there.

Not the good kind of screaming.
    Movie Theater Diary

I am far more excited for Champions Online because it is not tied to a specific set of heroes with an established mythos.
    Word. I've been following this game almost fanatically. If any MMO can pull it off on a console, it is this one.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Picked up Halo 3 Legendary Set for $39.99 brand new.

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    Word. I've been following this game almost fanatically. If any MMO can pull it off on a console, it is this one.
    It looks awesome. I really hope they keep the Hero system as robust as it is in the RPG though. The sad thing is I bet the DC game sells more because it is working with established franchises.

I see what you did there.

Not the good kind of screaming.
    My bad.

I challenged someone to play FFII at night with the lights off and the sound turned up. They quit after 25 minutes.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

I'm not sure why the graphics/gameplay of NCAA 09 on the Wii can't be at least as good as Madden 07. Whatever. I play the game mostly for the recruiting/team management aspect anyway and that part is ultra-fun and streamlined from past releases. Hopefully, they'll continue to release the game on this system and make improvements.
    Coming to America (Landis, 1988) **
    The Beach Bum (Korine, 2019) *1/2
    Us (Peele, 2019) ***1/2
    Fugue (Smoczynska, 2018) ***1/2
    Prisoners (Villeneuve, 2013) ***1/2
    Shadow (Zhang, 2018) ***
    Oslo, August 31st (J. Trier, 2011) ****
    Climax (Noé, 2018) **1/2
    Fighting With My Family (Merchant, 2019) **
    Upstream Color (Carruth, 2013) ***

Dead Rising is coming to the Wii. The game looks like an enhanced port.
    That's cool.

By the way, your score for Jason X is like 10 points too low. Are you sure you don't mean a 12?

That's cool.

By the way, your score for Jason X is like 10 points too low. Are you sure you don't mean a 12?
    My love for Jason X is like an exponential decay graph.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    ROFL!

"He's screwed"

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    ROFL!

"He's screwed"

See, you know what I'm talking about.

Genius.

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    My love for Jason X is like an exponential decay graph.
    Nerd.

Nerd.
    Gamer.

Gamer.
    You win.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Not to get off topic, I will admit, the scene where Jason had to stop chasing the main characters to kill the two girls by the imaginary lake was unbelieveably awesome.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Not to get off topic, I will admit, the scene where Jason had to stop chasing the main characters to kill the two girls by the imaginary lake was unbelieveably awesome.
    As long as you recognize that the sleeping bag kill was an homage to F13 Part VII.

I love the nice, slow neck break.

As long as you recognize that the sleeping bag kill was an homage to F13 Part VII.

I love the nice, slow neck break.
    Yeppers.

I need to watch this movie tonight.

It's been too long since I've seen it.