Page 671 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 1715716216616696706716726736817217711171 ... LastLast
Results 16,751 to 16,775 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    I've never had any problem at all controlling shooters on consoles.

That GIF shows someone who really sucks, console or not.
    Sucks or not, the 360 moment (as in, the player doing a complete 360 degree turn) is a clear example of of why shooters are inferior on console.

Battle Royale looks OK on Playstation. Cross platform play with Vita is neat but I don't think the level design is very creative. Good to see Big Daddy as a playable character. I guess it's not restricted to IP owned by Sony.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

LBP2, Infamous 2 and Saints Row 2 are free for PS+ users. Friggin awesome.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

PSOne classics coming to Vita. Solid. But should have been a launch feature.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Sucks or not, the 360 moment (as in, the player doing a complete 360 degree turn) is a clear example of of why shooters are inferior on console.

I don't see how. It's not possible for a PC gamer to do a 360 spin?

I am not arguing that consoles are inferior to PC in their control. I'm saying that PC gamers' "CONSOLES SUCK, WE ARE TEH BESTZORRZZZ" crap is annoying and tiresome.

Yeah, you can get a faster headshot with a mouse and keyboard. Big whoop. I have more fun on a console, so, I win.
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

I don't see how.
    This isn't obvious by the video?

This isn't obvious by the video?

No, it's someone who sucks using the controls, with a picture of an XBox 360 controller in the corner as a little "ooooo...take that console gamers!"

I've never encountered a situation like that while playing a console shooter. Like I keep saying, the only explanation apparent to me is that the person cannot play the game, which is a user problem not a hardware problem.

And I'm done with this debate, it's not going anywhere new.
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

Wow. Assassins Creed 3 ship gameplay looks impressive. I take back the bad things I said about this franchise... for the moment.

No, it's someone who sucks using the controls, with a picture of an XBox 360 controller in the corner as a little "ooooo...take that console gamers!"

I've never encountered a situation like that while playing a console shooter. Like I keep saying, the only explanation apparent to me is that the person cannot play the game, which is a user problem not a hardware problem.

And I'm done with this debate, it's not going anywhere new.
    That's not the only explanation. Pretend for a moment that you don't know anything about the person playing and analyze the video again.

Rowland got the point pretty quickly.

Here's a great gif summing up my opinion on shooters for consoles. Made me laugh.

why exactly is this funny?

edit: oh it's that retarded console vs. pc argument again

Ok so I'm 2 for 2.

South Park + RPG =

[youtube]Gh_YDk4LXjo[/youtube]

I will buy this in its first week. Parker and Stone wrote the whole thing, so it's bound to be authentic. Can't wait!!

Kiddie stuff... Bleh

Quote Quoting Spun Lepton (view post)
    South Park + RPG =

[youtube]Gh_YDk4LXjo[/youtube]

I will buy this in its first week. Parker and Stone wrote the whole thing, so it's bound to be authentic. Can't wait!!
    I read about that in Game Informer a while back.

I'm sold. Really, really sold.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Quote Quoting Acapelli (view post)
    why exactly is this funny?

edit: oh it's that retarded console vs. pc argument again
    There's actually no PC needed in the argument. The video is self explanatory.

Watch the whole thing if you want. It's at 1:18:20. Meg is wrong btw. The guy didn't suck...

[youtube]wMk0A1gEGak[/youtube]

edit: FIXEd.

Kiddie stuff... Bleh
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Lasts an eternity!
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Halo (S1) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Slow Horses (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • H4Z4RD (Govaerts, 2022/BE) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Gangs of London (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • We Own This City (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (Waititi, 2022) ✦✦ [+]

Quote Quoting Morris Schæffer (view post)
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Not the South Park game, that looks bitchin. This Harry Potter junk. But I get it, they're trying to get the little kids involved. I smell God of War.

Playstation Mobile announced. Looks to be some partnership with HTC so... I guess a few Playstation games are coming to HTC phones? Not really sure. Who cares?

God of War Ascension! "Most epic God of War on Playstation 3"

Not the South Park game, that looks bitchin. This Harry Potter junk. But I get it, they're trying to get the little kids involved. I smell God of War.
    Oh, thank God. I was trying really hard to swallow a rant.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Looks like the same ole god of war to me... :| I thought this was supposed to be a prequel. He still looks like the Ghost of Sparta except now he can control time.

Edit: here we go... is that a kraken???

haha. they cut that demo off at the right time. I was thinking they were showing me too much. March 2013. Closer than I thought.

Last of US?

Bingo!

Environments look so great. We still don't know what this movie game is about. Has that Naughty Dog feel to it. Water Effects look amazing.

Holy balls. Hope you guys are watching this.

Edit: Ahhhhh first glimpse at a HUD/inventory screen.