Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: DukeTV (twitch / youtube / MC watch party)

I'd say thats your call, man. If you want to move on, fine. If you want to do extra, cool. Bummed I was barely in last night, but thats stupid summer. Outside with neighbors. I gave my buddy my other earpiece so he could at least listen lol. We listened to most and watched barely any (we were hanging with neighborhood).

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    I'd say thats your call, man. If you want to move on, fine. If you want to do extra, cool. Bummed I was barely in last night, but thats stupid summer. Outside with neighbors. I gave my buddy my other earpiece so he could at least listen lol. We listened to most and watched barely any (we were hanging with neighborhood).
    OMG I was part of the neighborhood hang out?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    OMG I was part of the neighborhood hang out?
    A little part. The other gamer. We listened while drinking and chatting with other neighbors lol. Wives were super happy about it *shifty eyes*

Your call. All I know about the sequel is that you can unlock an AA-12 shotgun.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Bwhaha that's awesome.. I should have thrown you guys a shout out. Happy to be just a voice in the night. I'll be more vocal about random stuff next time so you don't always need to see video to listen along.

I just don't want you guys to get bored. Alan Wake isn't the most interesting dude and is much more action oriented than I remember.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Your call. All I know about the sequel is that you can unlock an AA-12 shotgun.
    Ok but you guys gotta let me know when things start going stale. I want to keep it interesting.

Havent been bored at all. Its so much more fun watching people I know than just randos. I had a couple other buddies that streamed a time or two, but they stopped.

Maybe it doesn't need said, maybe its just me...but for my money you don't have to play perfect or on a super hard level or try to do anything crazy speedruns or stuff. Not saying you've been trying to...just random thought. I like watching normal people play.

The only one I've played is Condemned. Man just chatting about it again makes my skin crawl. I wonder if it holds up. I should go dig it up out of the vault and revisit.

I'm game for any of those. Lean 1% more to stuff you haven't played so maybe can help. Makes chat and watch more interactive/helpful.

I'm not tired of Alan Wake. If I were forced to choose between the extra chapters and American Nightmare, I'd choose American Nightmare. But I would also be down with all of it.

Of the games you listed, the ones that stick out to me are Condemned, Kona, Perception, and S.O.M.A. Other games I'd like to see you play that seem relatively in the same wheelhouse include Oxenfree, Little Nightmares, Kentucky Route Zero, Anatomy, and Pathologic 2.

Quote Quoting Idioteque Stalker (view post)
    I'm not tired of Alan Wake. If I were forced to choose between the extra chapters and American Nightmare, I'd choose American Nightmare. But I would also be down with all of it.

Of the games you listed, the ones that stick out to me are Condemned, Kona, Perception, and S.O.M.A. Other games I'd like to see you play that seem relatively in the same wheelhouse include Oxenfree, Little Nightmares, Kentucky Route Zero, Anatomy, and Pathologic 2.
    Thanks for the feedback. We are blasting through Alan Wake so quickly that I'd like to finish each episode so I can fully uninstall and move on.

Also, each one of those games you listed is on my Steam Wishlist with the exception of Anatomy which isn't on steam.

7PM tonight everyone.

7PM tonight everyone.
    I'll be there, but late.

7PM tonight everyone.
    Good Lord, I'm losing track of the days of the week.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

gettin' setup.

Sorry I missed 99% of Nightmare. Once I cleared up the internet issues, the folks called with IT issues.

No worries. I think Nightmare is going to go very very quickly. I'm already more than a third done with it. So I'll likely finish it on Monday.

I cant get over this left shoulder angle. How the shit are you hitting anything?

Thanks for showing up to TL2 night Skitch! <3

Cool game! Yankee is a gold digger lol he vanishes and so does all the gold

Yankee is the best gamer I've ever met and also the person I've been playing games with the longest.

All you guys in that game seem way over my level. At least for that type of game. But I was way late to the rpg-type party (ultra-conservative upbringing).

Edit: I was just bustin' Yankee's balls.

All you guys in that game seem way over my level. At least for that type of game. But I was way late to the rpg-type party (ultra-conservative upbringing).
    They can get complicated, but if you're interested in getting into it, I would start with Titan Quest. Very solid Diablo clone.

Edit: I was just bustin' Yankee's balls.
    Oh i hear ya. I bust him alllllllllllllll the time. We've had some good times playing all sorts of games which is why I brought up last night how he mostly into tactical shooters. (He was in the army).

So this game Torchlight 2, is totally out of character for him.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast