Last week: 5-5 woof. That did not go well. On to this week!

*OSU over Oregon-Should be another shootout for the Buckeyes unless they tighten up on defense. I'll be able to watch this one before I go to work.

*Volunteers over Pitt-I think even the Vols can pull this one out. Good non-conference early season game here.

*Florida over South Florida-Hey a battle of Florida schools. The Gators' ground game is riding high after last week so it might be a long day for the Bulls.

*Texas A&M over Colorado-Ah an old school match up of two former Big 12 rivals. The Aggies may have too much talent for the Buffaloes to match.

*Iowa over ISU-The Hawks blew away Indiana while the Cyclones struggled with UNI. If ISU fails to find any rhythm on offense again it's gonna be a long game. Sigh...

*Texas over Arkansas-The Longhorns shouldn't have too much trouble although you never know.

*MSU Bulldogs over NC State-Tough match up to call here. I went with the home team but the Wolfpack are no pushover.

*Michigan over Washington-The Huskies looked pretty awful last week and they face a Wolverines squad that crushed their opponent last week. This could get ugly.

*Utah over BYU-The Utes run the famous Holy War rivalry and I think that streak will continue.

*USC over Stanford-The Cardinal really are facing an 0-2 hole as they play a stacked USC team with playoff aspirations. They didn't play last year due to covid so the rivalry is back on.