Thread: HBO Max and Discovery?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    For the first time in my life, I'm starting to. But generally because I cant go to theaters because of how miserable the experience is, and usually its stuff I already know I'll own on bluray. I watched the new terminator a week before it was released, but I owned the films on VHS, dvd, and bluray. I deserve a free ticket. The fuckers HAVE my money.
    Where do you live Skitch that has the all-time worst theater experience??

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    Where do you live Skitch that has the all-time worst theater experience??
    I live in Ohio, but thats irrelevant. Every where I've been on vacation has been the same. Its just me. People never believe me. Then they accompany me to a theater and ask questions I don't understand like "why is the guy with the oxygen tank sitting next to you?" and "why are those two guys with completely full army backpacks sitting in front of you and talking?" and "why is the escaped asylum inmate wearing snow pants doing her taxes and pacing behind you mumbling to herself while we're watching Sinister?"

I don't know, man. I am the Ju-On of theaters.

Edit, also:

-Why is the film on fire?
    -Why is the only other patron of this two hundred seat theater on a tuesday at noon a homeless person and why did they sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME
    -Why after I complained twice about the teenagers kicking a trashcan down the aisle does management request I complain a third time instead of demanding my money back
    -WHY IS THERE A BABY IN A CAR SEAT IN A HARD R RATED MOVIE
    Last edited by Skitch; 11-02-2019 at 09:54 PM.