Thread: Bugs? Suggestions? Issues?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll probably get used to it and it may only be me, but is there any chance we can drop the hot thread designation? I can tell well enough what threads have posts in them. And that orange color is distracting.

Too much responsibility Kurosawa Fan's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Sycophant (view post)
    I'll probably get used to it and it may only be me, but is there any chance we can drop the hot thread designation? I can tell well enough what threads have posts in them. And that orange color is distracting.
    They're turning you on, aren't they? It's okay. They're hot. That's their job. Just go with it.

Quote Quoting Kurosawa Fan (view post)
    They're turning you on, aren't they? It's okay. They're hot. That's their job. Just go with it.
    I have not inherited six generations' worth of sexual repression just to "go with it." The world must conform to my kinks. And I only get off on the cold, hard blues of a non-hot thread. Though I won't admit that publicly and will feel guilty about it later*.

* This may include some mild self-flagellation.

Too much responsibility Kurosawa Fan's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Sycophant (view post)
    I have not inherited six generations' worth of sexual repression just to "go with it." The world must conform to my kinks. And I only get off on the cold, hard blues of a non-hot thread. Though I won't admit that publicly and will feel guilty about it later*.

* This may include some mild self-flagellation.
    Well, there are plenty of those around. Here at the new Match Cut, we aim to please.