Page 1903 of 1996 FirstFirst ... 90314031803185318931901190219031904190519131953 ... LastLast
Results 47,551 to 47,575 of 49884

Thread: Random Thoughts

Related: I just read the following headline on CNN.Com: [
    ]

Scar: Were you perhaps in Boston Sunday morning?
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    Related: I just read the following headline on CNN.Com: [
    ]

Scar: Were you perhaps in Boston Sunday morning?

Oh Lord, now I have the giggles.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    I LOLed
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Done. What's up?
    Fired you a PM

All episode of Metalocalypse available for free on Adult Swim roku app. Thats how I've been spending my time.

Today a woman stepped on my hand frantically trying to get the first tube of Lysol wipes I put on the shelf.

Humanity sucks.

A cop friend of mine says that he's being called to a lot more grocery store fights and dead homeless people because there's nobody on the streets to give them money for food. Sad.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

- - - - -
    I saw a guy last night digging in a trash can and it occurred to me that the homeless "supply chain" is already fucked up. No restaurants, bars, or bakeries means no food thrown out at the end of shift and no dumpster diving. Now the homeless can only rely on the remaining grocery stores, which means more competition for limited resources.

I am so disturbed by how many people have taken this time as an opportunity to treat others like garbage.

I saw a guy last night digging in a trash can and it occurred to me that the homeless "supply chain" is already fucked up. No restaurants, bars, or bakeries means no food thrown out at the end of shift and no dumpster diving. Now the homeless can only rely on the remaining grocery stores, which means more competition for limited resources.
    There are like five, sometimes six or seven homeless people living in my block. They are a tight-knit community and now that the streets are empty they are sort of gaining terrain in a way. I talked to them a few days ago and brought them some food, but I can't do that everyday. And they told me plainly, their main concern now is food because of the reasons you state. I was worried they didn't have water but apparently they use a tap from a closed garage.

Last edited by bac0n; 04-04-2020 at 03:29 AM.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

404 Page Not Found

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

- - - - -
    Duke, can I borrow $200?

This is totally unrelated to recent posts. Really. Swear.

I wish I could see the post. What is it?

Yup that’s the one. Stupid iPhone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may buy this.

Did some baton'ing with the Benchmade 162. Yeah, that went quickly.

“What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

- - - - -
    My hair was driving me nuts so gave myself an impromptu haircut and of course now I look like this:

My hair was driving me nuts so gave myself an impromptu haircut and of course now I look like this:

We'll all be there soon enough

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

The ‘ol #1 Guard works just fine for me at home.

Best of luck.

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    We'll all be there soon enough
    I want to shave my head and my wife won't let me.

I just discovered that I have enough ingredients on hand to make cinnamon rolls, so there's that.

So instacart sucks... at least right now it does.

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    I just discovered that I have enough ingredients on hand to make cinnamon rolls, so there's that.
    Nice.

Baked up some Oatmeal bread a couple days ago. Next random project will be homemade tortillas.