Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what's the best DVD you own?

Quote Quoting Grouchy (view post)
    I have the OUATITW SE but not those other two. I also thought the oil can DVD was incredibly awesome.

I'd buy Jackie Brown SE before those two, though, although I don't know if it carries any cool extras. Guess it does.
    I love that oil can, and I also love that the case for the two DVDs is shapped like a pack of matches. Awesome.

Honestly I'm dying to simply revisit Jackie Brown, period as the last time I saw it was in 2004. I remember it being a really entertaining, well made film that is one of QT's best.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Quote Quoting MadMan (view post)
    I love that oil can, and I also love that the case for the two DVDs is shapped like a pack of matches. Awesome.

Honestly I'm dying to simply revisit Jackie Brown, period as the last time I saw it was in 2004. I remember it being a really entertaining, well made film that is one of QT's best.
    Yeah, I always thought QT's best film was a toss up between Reservoir Dogs and Jackie Brown. I mean, Pulp Fiction is incredibly iconic, but I like the characters in those other two better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12