I can actually foresee the NFC North being better next season. You may call me crazy but look at this: the Lions just need to protect the QB better-which means Kita will have more time to throw and have better numbers, thus opening up the running game. I imagine they will draft an offensive lineman among other needed players but hey this is a Mat Milian run team so another WR is probably likely :lol: We'll see how Jackson develops, as he does appear to have talent but may or may not be the long term solution. As long as they have Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson as a RB duo they will put points on the board. The Packers defense has become badass and is pretty young, and Aaron Rodgers showed on Thursday that he is extremely capable of taking over from Brett Farve. But that's if Farve even retires. I imagine Green Bay will either try to get a RB in free agency or give their current RB's a chance, but I don't think any of them are talented enough to be great.
Its the Bears that are currently in trouble. They have a huge question mark at the QB position, the WR core isn't really all that good, and they have to address their RB problems as well. The defense may get healthy, but they aren't the same bruising unit that helped take the team to the Super Bowl last season.

I may end up being very wrong about this actually. The NFC North being good? That's funny. I really am crazy.