Thread: The NFL Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Which really isn't that surprising since they traded a QB for QB that's almost exactly like the one they traded away.
    This is so far from accurate I don't know where to start. I'd like to see how Tom Brady would fair with a lineup that Stafford had the last decade instead of consistently having one of the most talented rosters and O-lines in the league.
    Last edited by quido8_5; 09-14-2021 at 01:20 PM.
    Stuff I've Watched out of *****

The Last Duel - ***
    Only Murders in the Building: **
    Squid Games: **.5

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting quido8_5 (view post)
    This is so far from accurate I don't know where to start. I'd like to see how Tom Brady would fair with a lineup that Stafford had the last decade instead of consistently having one of the most talented rosters and O-lines in the league.
    What does Tom Brady have to do with this? You think the RAMs got an UPGRADE with Stafford?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

What does Tom Brady have to do with this? You think the RAMs got an UPGRADE with Stafford?
    Stafford >>> Goff. There's no comparison. I was making the point that Stafford has posted impressive numbers every season he's been at the Lions, despite having one of the shittiest offensives in the league.

The Last Duel - ***

Stafford >>> Goff. There's no comparison. I was making the point that Stafford has posted impressive numbers every season he's been at the Lions, despite having one of the shittiest offensives in the league.
    If Stafford takes them to a super bowl i'll change my mind.

Until then, Goff > Stafford.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

If Stafford takes them to a super bowl i'll change my mind.

Until then, Goff > Stafford.
    This is such a silly standard. Stafford posted some of the strongest statistics for a decade despite having one of the shittiest offenses in the league.
    Last edited by quido8_5; 09-14-2021 at 07:00 PM.

The Last Duel - ***

This is such a silly standard. Stafford posted some of the strongest statistics for a decade despite having one of the shittiest offenses in the league.
    Ugh... except for... ya know.... throwing to a hall of fame WR for 7 years.

Ugh... except for... ya know.... throwing to a hall of fame WR for 7 years.
    That's valid, but offenses consist of more than two people. Running game and o line were at best feeble with the exception of 2014-2016. Not to mention he's been pretty much a one man offense the last four years and had utterly atrocious coaching.

I think Goff is good, but not great: folds under pressure and has noticeably declined year over year.
    Last edited by quido8_5; 09-14-2021 at 10:25 PM.

The Last Duel - ***

I hate to be over-the-top-take-guy, but if Browns defense can't stop Tyrod Taylor's BACKUP, somebody needs fired.