Page 421 of 522 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 13029

Thread: The NFL Discussion Thread

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    I'd like make my endorsement official on the Panthers. They are really fun to watch.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Director
    Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Jets lost to the Bills at home and think you'll take them in Buffalo?

Also, you're neck and neck with Steelers and Chiefs. Anyone's game.
    The Jets are a better team than Buffalo, so yes. The TNF they lost due to stupidity and a dropped game winning TD but they played better than the Bills that game.

The Steelers would have the conference tie-breaker if they and the Jets have the same record so they're likely in. The Chiefs aren't losing with their schedule either.

Penisburger is one scratch away from breaking in half.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Director
    Roethlisberger getting hurt is meaningless because he comes back from it like 5x faster than mortals. Compound fracture? 10 day injury with him.

Steelers are going to win out. Easy schedule. I think the Jets have a pretty tough one (I could be making this up.)

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Cleats of the year :

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Lots of injuries this weekend.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Director
    Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    Steelers are going to win out. Easy schedule. I think the Jets have a pretty tough one (I could be making this up.)
    They do. They'll likely be favored in all but the Pats game but it's sort of meaningless because they need to hope either the Chiefs or Steelers lose 2 games and that's not happening with their remaining schedules.

Bill Bellichick is still a genius not resigning Revis (getting so burned last night and a lot lately) and Browner (who may break the record for penalties this season because he can't keep up with WRs).

Bill Bellichick is still a genius not resigning Revis (getting so burned last night and a lot lately) and Browner (who may break the record for penalties this season because he can't keep up with WRs).
    Revis is hurt, I think. He was playing in top form at the beginning of the season.

Can't speak for Browner. I remember being quite impressed with him last season.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Harrison Smith, Anthony Barr, and Linval Josef are out for the third straight game. Joy....
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Saints -3
    Jaguars -3
    Steelers -6

Those are my three for this week.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

You guys have no idea how hard it is being a Browns fan. I hate these fuckers so much. Only at 3-10 do they decide to play football, when they WANT to, because theyre tired of being a joke, when it means nothing and can only screw up our draft pick....uuuggggghhhh.....

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    You guys have no idea how hard it is being a Browns fan. I hate these fuckers so much. Only at 3-10 do they decide to play football, when they WANT to, because theyre tired of being a joke, when it means nothing and can only screw up our draft pick....uuuggggghhhh.....
    Who will they go for? Mcaffrey?

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Who the hell knows. Now it sounds like they want to keep Johnny another year. Kill me.

Director
    Revis is still a top 5 CB in the league. Apparently the bar he set early in his career was so high that people seem to think he gets "burned" when he gives up 3 catches for 35 yards to a top WR.

He's had 1 bad game this year, against DeAndre Hopkins. He also missed almost 3 games with concussion issues. He also owns.
    Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    Who will they go for? Mcaffrey?
    McCaffrey is still a sophomore so he's not eligible for the draft.
    Last edited by shaun; 12-21-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Quoting shaun (view post)
    Revis is still a top 5 CB in the league. Apparently the bar he set early in his career was so high that people seem to think he gets "burned" when he gives up 3 catches for 35 yards to a top WR.

He's had 1 bad game this year, against DeAndre Hopkins. He also missed almost 3 games with concussion issues. He also owns.
    McCaffrey is still a sophomore so he's not eligible for the draft.
    Wow, that's how much I know of college football, lol.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Director
    I know no one cares about fantasy football but I'm in the championship games in both my money leagues next week and now Beckham is going to get himself suspended for being a huge cheapshotting baby. He only affects one team but it'd be a pretty big loss. I hope he appeals.

Quote Quoting shaun (view post)
    I know no one cares about fantasy football but I'm in the championship games in both my money leagues next week and now Beckham is going to get himself suspended for being a huge cheapshotting baby. He only affects one team but it'd be a pretty big loss. I hope he appeals.
    I feel like that can't be the first time he's been that way. Just happened to get exposed more. Did he actually receive any personal fouls during the game? I saw the first half only.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Yeah he had three personal fouls in a pretty short period of time. Norman had some too but Beckham was being ridiculous, and I say that as a huge fan.

Peyton Manning... ouch. Cheater for life now. Hows it feel Manning lovers? Let's see where the rabbit hole goes.

Couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift.

I found it curious how he came back from his neck issues, but I'll see where the investigation goes.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift.
    But this is disconcerting....

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    But this is disconcerting....
    Now every Peyton fan will know how it feels to be branded a cheater with absolutely no evidence to support the claims. Karma at it's best.

Now every Peyton fan will know how it feels to be branded a cheater with absolutely no evidence to support the claims. Karma at it's best.
    Did Peyton levy the Deflate-Gate charges on Brady?