Uncle from Another World (S. Kawai, 2022-23) ☆
    Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? + OVA (H. Kaneko/T. Tokoro, 2018-19) ☆
    The Dangers in My Heart, S2 (H. Akagi, 2024) ☆
    Frieren: Beyond Journey's End, S1 (K. Saitō, 2023?24) ☆
    Knocked Up (J. Apatow, 2007) ☆
    Cobra (G. P. Cosmatos, 1986)
    Lawless (J. Hillcoat, 2012) ☆
    Pantheon, S1 & 2 (C. Silverstein, 2022-23) ☆
    Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (S. Peckinpah, 1974)
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden, Dragon (A. Lee, 2000)

First time ☆

The movie isn't perfect, but it's fun. Bruce Timm's crew are about as consistent creating good, watchable action flicks as anyone in this business and this movie is not the exception. I like seeing AUs where even the most noble of superheroes are pushed to the brink and seeing Supes getting that treatment was something, all while Batman continues being the soul of the DCAU, even if he's failing all the time (this movie is as if I were watching the Coyote going after the Road Runner).

However, the movie does have it's flaws. It feels so, soooo short... it would've great if this story had gotten a two parter like The Long Halloween, specially becuase it's full of superheroes I've never ever heard off with prominent role (apparently there's a black genius superhero that can create portals and shit and a villain who's, like capable of going through mirrors and shit). And it has a subplot with [
    ] that I felt could've been removed. It also had a Wonder Woman more extreme and reactionary and maybe I have the wrong idea of the character, but I honestly don't buy, like at all, her not only siding with Superman, but pushing him into being a dictator. It almost feels like character assassination. It also has Damian Wayne. Nothing good ever comes out from having Damian Wayne with a prominent role. I hate him so much.
    Uncle from Another World (S. Kawai, 2022-23) ☆
    Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? + OVA (H. Kaneko/T. Tokoro, 2018-19) ☆
    The Dangers in My Heart, S2 (H. Akagi, 2024) ☆
    Frieren: Beyond Journey's End, S1 (K. Saitō, 2023?24) ☆
    Knocked Up (J. Apatow, 2007) ☆
    Cobra (G. P. Cosmatos, 1986)
    Lawless (J. Hillcoat, 2012) ☆
    Pantheon, S1 & 2 (C. Silverstein, 2022-23) ☆
    Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (S. Peckinpah, 1974)
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden, Dragon (A. Lee, 2000)

First time ☆

Wonder Woman is a warrior - she has no qualms about killing and, coming from the Olympian pantheon, tends to have more extreme views on necessary sacrifices. I didn't think it was out of character for her to side with Supes. That being said, I felt this movie was rushed both animation and script wise. Most of the good bits are pick-ups from Tom Taylor's comic book dialogue and other moments just fall flat, although I'm sure 13-year-olds loved this.

And yeah, Mister Terrific and Mirror Master rock. Plastic Man's prominent role was also a pleasant surprise.