Thread: Nolan's Next Film - About WWII A-Bomb?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This subject matter couldn't interest me less.
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    This subject matter couldn't interest me less.
    If he has to go make these movies in between giving me Inceptions and Interstellars, I'll allow it.

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    If he has to go make these movies in between giving me Inceptions and Interstellars, I'll allow it.
    Sure, agreed, but...

I'm really hoping Tenet was just a fluke and not indicative of him beginning a downward / self indulgent spiral. His comments regarding Tenet, its release, and its reception paint a picture of someone who has bought into their own hype.

And now with him courting other studios because of the Tenet release, it shows he still does not see the flaws in his own work. "Everyone else is the problem" kind of thing.

Granted, he's had just one flat-out bad movie in a 20+ year career. I just hope he learns from it.
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Sure, agreed, but...

I'm really hoping Tenet was just a fluke and not indicative of him beginning a downward / self indulgent spiral. His comments regarding Tenet, its release, and its reception paint a picture of someone who has bought into their own hype.

And now with him courting other studios because of the Tenet release, it shows he still does not see the flaws in his own work. "Everyone else is the problem" kind of thing.

Granted, he's had just one flat-out bad movie in a 20+ year career. I just hope he learns from it.
    Maybe he needs to make two war drama movies this time to get back on track lol