Happy Thanksgiving.

With Google Music gone, all my shit got moved over into Youtube Music. This may not seem like a big deal, but it was moved over into my regular gmail account under my real name. Which means, now I have to switch accounts back and forth from regular use youtube account (Dukefrukem) to my real name account to get my music.

This not only fucks up my ability to use voice commands in my house with my devices, which I have in the past used daily, especially when I sing my daughter to sleep at night... but the YOutube Music app fucking sucks. The interface is junk.

It also appears I can't purchase single songs anymore and add them to my music collection.

I can only subscribe to a service to do that.

I DONT WANT A MUSIC SUBSCRIPTION. This is not something I'm willing to accept. If by chance there's a new album, I want the ability to purchase without needing to pay a monthly fee indefinitely to be able to listen to it.

Is there no place left on earth I can do this? Am I done with music in my 30s?

Do I need to now pay for Amazon to host my music? Which is where I started in the first place before moving my entire collection to Google? Do they even do that anymore? Or is my entire collection that I have been building since 1999 totally worthless.

Do I need to go back to local hosting?

Frustrated.