Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
They can get complicated, but if you're interested in getting into it, I would start with Titan Quest. Very solid Diablo clone.
I love a dungeon crawler. Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes for xbox is a flawed game that feels like it had budget restraints, but I've beaten it at least 3 times. I love it. I loved the Fable series (though that 3rd one was way too easy even for me).

I get jammed when it goes next level up RPG for me. The Skyrims and Fallout 3s...I try my ass off, but I just cant...what I call in gaming...see the path. I really enjoy watching people play those games because theyre super well made. Same with Metal Gear series. I have watched the entirety of Metal Gear Solid through the ps2 ones. Amazing. Cant play through the first hour myself. Its just not my skill set.

One of my bucket list goals is to beat a Final Fantasy. 7-10 I've been so close to winning. I cross that invisible third act line where "now you can't go back" and I'm FUCKED. I've seen them all beat through my friends. They kinda lost me after 10. Then it was all fast action and I couldn't keep up. Again I blame upbringing lol, I was allowed to play lots of killy games but anything with magic or demons was absolutely forbidden. I didn't see any of that kind of gaming until I was 19 and lived on my own.