Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: DukeTV (twitch / youtube / MC watch party)

I thought this was odd.

Duke responded fairly quickly to the comment, so I guess it passed, but...what was the trigger there? Mouth? In the Mouth? That's a pretty tight list of word/phrases, especially considering the shit you see on any given comment stream.
    Last edited by Skitch; 05-21-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Oh yeah, I always practice with empty mags or inert rounds before live fire exercises.
    That's gonna have to be a down motion first, right? Tilt down, slide back, slide up, lead with front of shell

Skitch doesn’t know what a thot is. Lucky man.

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    That's gonna have to be a down motion first, right? Tilt down, slide back, slide up, lead with front of shell
    Depends on where you mount it. It comes with Velcro so you can test drive different positions before screwing it in place.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    I thought this was odd.

Duke responded fairly quickly to the comment, so I guess it passed, but...what was the trigger there? Mouth? In the Mouth? That's a pretty tight list of word/phrases, especially considering the shit you see on any given comment stream.
    Ughhh. I definitely didn't approve anything. Was it approved by a bot?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    First think Stalk will do come Monday is get into chat and type:

thot
    thot thot thot
    thot!
    thot thot!!!!!

Gotta test those filters
    I do that out of habit when opening any web browser.

*googles*

Oh ffs. I swear to god I've never heard it used that way in my entire life. Oh well, live and learn.

That's also the first time I've ever short handed "thought", but I was watching on my phone and screen was already so small...and my smartass comments take so much room...
    Last edited by Skitch; 05-21-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Anyone want to be a mod?

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Anyone want to be a mod?
    I am afraid of power. Sometimes I'm unaware of four random letter combinations mean you're a whore. When I started internetting there wasnt even pictures.

I am afraid of power. Sometimes I'm unaware of four random letter combinations mean you're a whore. When I started internetting there wasnt even pictures.
    lol, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Another topic I wanted to bring up but too much for chat...

Duke, imo, you are SHOCKINGLY calm while playing this type (survival/shooting) of game. I don't mean you should be jumping out of your chair or shitting your pants, but when you get surrounded by 3-4 enemies and it starts to get tense as you try to funnel them...well maybe I'm a psycho lol. Usually in those situations I'm under my breath "oh yeah? fuck you. and you. fuck your mom. and you can eat a dick too. have a shotgun dinner bitch." I verbally abuse them as a calming mechanism I guess. I don't go real crazy (like I've seen some people do, throwing controllers and shit), but I mutter heinous shit to any character trying to harm my character.

Do you other gamers do such things? Also, I don't get hostile towards other gamers...at least not in an real fashion. Just joking around.
    Last edited by Skitch; 05-21-2020 at 11:12 PM.

That's a fun observation. I think for me, it's up until the first enemy is shown is where there is the most tension and uneasy feeling. When they come up from behind suddenly... I hate that. But put 1000 zombies on teh screen and it becomes less tense and more goal oriented.

I think that's why I'm drawn to games like Alien Isolation. It's scarier what ISNT shown rather than what we do see. Alan Wake is really more action than horror. Once you get the moves down, it becomes repetitive and muscle memory. There's horror elements but they are rudely interrupted by cut scenes and when the game takes over the camera.

Yeah and AW shows you the inbound enemies in slowmo.

Still, it doesn't matter for me. I curse out any in-bound enemies lol. It doesn't matter if Halo or Doom or RE or what....or hell, Super Mario World...
    Last edited by Skitch; 05-21-2020 at 11:15 PM.

Demons Souls / Dark Souls series - Lethally calm during most enemies. A little swearing during some boss fights. Another player invades: "ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKER, LET'S DANCE!"
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

You hanging out tonight?
    I would have but my phone went on the fritz so I had to get a new one today.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Highlight from the other night. Funny seeing my reaction. Something I've never really saw before. I've upped my mic gain for tonight. Please continue to give me feedback so I can tweak stuff.

Wicked. I never played that game.
    BLOG

Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular

It was cobble pulled from video game thread.

Was go time mentioned? I guess doesn't matter, I figured out alerts on the app because I'm a big boy.
    Oh I see. I don't have a gaming system anymore so I never pop in there.
    BLOG

Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular

7PM tonight. Alan Wake Part 3.

7PM tonight. Alan Wake Part 3.
    Excited.

Thanks for watching guys. <3

One of the times the game spooked me tonight.

No Irish last night
    Posted the stream this morning on youtube.

Last Episode of Alan Wake this Wednesday.
    Found out there are also two bonus episodes included in this PC version called “The Signal” and “The Writer”. They are both much longer than the Alien DLC, clocking in at about an hour each. I've never played either of them. Depending on the group interest, I may play through them both if Episode 5 is short... Or if you guys are sick of Alan at this point, I can move on to something else and play them on my own time.

There's also the official "quasi-sequel" to play through called Alan Wake - American Nightmare. Looks something Scar would be into... description is: "American Nightmare is set as an independent game and does not reflect on the major storyline of the franchise. It only exists to broaden and expand the universe" - Never played this before either.

So let me know your thoughts.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast