Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DukeTV (twitch / youtube / MC watch party)

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar

DukeTV (twitch / youtube / MC watch party)

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/dukefrukem

Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/Dukefrukem

Current Game: Alan Wake
    Streaming Schedule: Monday - 7pm-~10pm & Weds - 7pm-~10pm EST

Playing with Friends Game: Torchlight 2
    Thurs - 7pm-12pm EST

Past Streams:
    Alan wake - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...z5xPud_DSCVLqz
    Alien Isolation - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...UiUCcUgRYe5V0v
    STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...XCpmdpXJUfuqkz
    Outlast: Whistleblower - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...AA6oGJwBHtTQ7W

Quote Quoting amberlita (view post)

Well SOMEONE needs to do a live stream!
    I'm down.

But I NEED to finish Alien Isolation first. Otherwise I'd be breaking my own rule where I buy a game before completing at least one that I already am in the middle of playing.

I will update everyone when I'm ready.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    I'm down.

But I NEED to finish Alien Isolation first. Otherwise I'd be breaking my own rule where I buy a game before completing at least one that I already am in the middle of playing.

I will update everyone when I'm ready.
    Never watched a live stream. I've watched the edited ones that have been posted. Guess I'll be able to figure it out.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Never watched a live stream. I've watched the edited ones that have been posted. Guess I'll be able to figure it out.
    I can live stream on Youtube or Twitch. Whichever is easier for people.

The only reason I haven't been live streaming Alien Isolation is because I'm a fuckin scardie cat unless I have my mic turned on.

I'd live stream that shit too if people wanted to watch.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I would like the rolling block faaaaar more if you can swap between open sights and scope, (I use a Ruger #1 falling block for deer hunting, very similar). Putting a scope on the bolt action and using express ammunition gives you just about the same amount of knock down that you get from the rolling block, but the quick target acquisition in case you kick something up that doesn't like you. I always switch back to open sights after using the scope.

In RDR1, once I got the Buffalo Rifle (single shot BEAST), I used it exclusively for hunting.
    That is a really great point about the rolling block. I tend to keep a relatively high bounty on my head and if I'm out hunting, pretty much always have the rolling block and either a varmint rifle or my bow, which doesn't leave room for a combat rifle when bounty hunters find me. I'm gonna use this tip and see how I like it. Thanks!

Duke - I have never used Twitch but you shouldn't base this decision on me because I don't actually play many video games; I just find one I love and then play the shit out of it for 2 years. You should go where the traffic is and I'll find my way there.

I can live stream on Youtube or Twitch. Whichever is easier for people.

The only reason I haven't been live streaming Alien Isolation is because I'm a fuckin scardie cat unless I have my mic turned on.

I'd live stream that shit too if people wanted to watch.
    I watch your shit! When it works out. I'm not always in office, and dealing with kids and stuff.
    Last edited by Skitch; 05-12-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    I watch your shit! When it works out. I'm not always in office, and dealing with kids and stuff.
    Inching closer to the end. 5 more Missions. Also been putting time codes in the description.

Haven't been streaming this because it's too scary. I need people around me to play.

I’ll have to watch those, since I never did get too far in Isolation.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

If I stream tonight, will you guys watch so I'm not scared and I can finish it?

Sure!

If I stream tonight, will you guys watch so I'm not scared and I can finish it?
    Hahahahaha. No promises but I’ll see what I can do.

I made it to first human villains and was so frustrated I quit.

I made it to first human villains and was so frustrated I quit.
    Cyborgs here. Forgot which came first.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    Cyborgs here. Forgot which came first.
    Both SUCK compared to the Alien.. but they are a nice change of pace from just running away from the Alien. There's portions of the game that give you a sigh of relief until you encounter it again. It's brilliant game design actually... even though the Androids and Humans are noticeably more terrible than the alien.

OK baby is in bed. I"m starting Alien Isolation streaming soon. Drop in Drop out as you will. I need the company to get through these last few levels.

https://www.twitch.tv/dukefrukem

OK baby is in bed. I"m starting Alien Isolation streaming soon. Drop in Drop out as you will. I need the company to get through these last few levels.

Baby in bed at 715???

I'm furious at you for that lmao you lucky bastard. I'm here for the support! (and the comments lol)

Baby in bed at 715???

I'm furious at you for that lmao you lucky bastard. I'm here for the support! (and the comments lol)
    Feel free to chat in the twitch chat room. I will respond vocally because I need support getting through this game. Seriously. It was just as bad as my first play through of RE2.

Also feedback of the video quality. Still adjusting my streaming settings.

- - - - -

this was a lotta fun! looking forward to next time

Thanks for hanging out guys. Makes me want to think about the next game.

Feedback on stream quality....I dont think there was an issue that wasnt mine. I reloaded page a couple times because audio went bit scratchy, nothing major.

Yeah, audio was just fine on my end.

Maybe a little dark, but that's sort of the game's point too.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

The ending to Alien Isolation will likely have 8:15PM EST Start time tonight.

I appreciate the support and people hanging out during the stream. Was a good time last night. Haven't gone through and put the time-codes in yet but the previous stream is on my twitch channel as well as being uploaded to YT. Would appreciate a follow on both.

I'll be there!

The ending to Alien Isolation will likely have 8:15PM EST Start time tonight.

I appreciate the support and people hanging out during the stream. Was a good time last night. Orevious stream is on my twitch channel as well as being uploaded to YT. Would appreciate a follow on both.

Update from wife. More like 8:30 :-/

Been awake since 2AM, might bop in.

Yaaaaay Scar.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast