Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2139

Thread: COVID-19

- - - - -
    1) I said a reliable, legitimate source.

2) Literally the 3rd bullet point of this article refutes your claim about the uninsured.

3) When you act like a 4-chan tard, you can't be insulted when somebody calls you a 4-chan tard.

4) I'm responding this way for no reason, huh?

5) Why are you needlessly spreading FUD about covid in the United States?

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    1) I said a reliable, legitimate source.

2) Literally the 3rd bullet point of this article refutes your claim about the uninsured.

3) When you act like a 4-chan tard, you can't be insulted when somebody calls you a 4-chan tard.

4) I'm responding this way for no reason, huh?

5) Why are you needlessly spreading FUD about covid in the United States?
    Shove it, dude. You're the one acting like a keyboard warrior.

Nothing was rude or aggressive until you stepped in. As per usual.
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

- - - - -
    Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Shove it, dude. You're the one acting like a keyboard warrior.

Nothing was rude or aggressive until you stepped in. As per usual.
    Don't use my schoolyard insult as a dodge, dude. Don't clutch your pearls and hide behind it. "Oh noes! Irish insulted me! He used a dirty word! Oh, the vulgarity! The vulgarity! Whatever will MatchCut DO!"

Of course it wasn't "aggressive" as you blithely spread scurrilous bullshit. It wasn't "aggressive" because nobody called you on it.

You still haven't answered my question: Why are you, a Canadian living in Canada, spreading FUD about covid in the United States? I really want to know what you hope to gain by tickling people's anxieties.

What the fuck is up with you? Jesus christ, you are addicted to stirring shit up and fighting. At least two regular posters have left because of your shit.

I'm not spreading anything. A question was asked, I googled it, and the first answer that came up is the one I shared.

I’m going to say something I’ve said to several of my friends, and most didn’t take kindly to it.

Learn to cross reference and source multiple articles before forming opinions.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

- - - - -
    What the fuck is up with you? Jesus christ, you are addicted to stirring shit up and fighting. At least two regular posters have left because of your shit.
    It's been more than two, I think, but how gracious of you to point that out.

I'm not spreading anything.
    The hell you aren't.

I'm pressing the point and being "aggressive" because I'm super fucking pissed and I think I have the right to be. Less than a third of my country has been vaccinated. I have elderly realtives, neighbors, and friends who are waiting on the vaccine IRL. I'm waiting on the vaccine, just most of us here, and like most of us here, I've worried about it a time or two .

So what nobody needs is you --- a foreigner --- describing my country's covid relief like it's a new chicken sandwich "only available for a limited time" at McDonald's.

Like, wtf. How do you not understand this? Or me?

- - - - -
    Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    I’m going to say something I’ve said to several of my friends, and most didn’t take kindly to it.

Learn to cross reference and source multiple articles before forming opinions.
    Yes, but how would your friends react if you called them 4-chan tards?

Because apparently that's the real issue here.

It's been more than two, I think, but how gracious of you to point that out.
    You're most welcome! You like pointing out whe others piss you off, just returning the favor my friend.

The hell you aren't.

I'm pressing the point and being "aggressive" because I'm super fucking pissed and I think I have the right to be. Less than a third of my country has been vaccinated. I have elderly realtives, neighbors, and friends who are waiting on the vaccine IRL. I'm waiting on the vaccine, just most of us here, and like most of us here, I've worried about it a time or two .

So what nobody needs is you --- a foreigner --- describing my country's covid relief like it's a new chicken sandwich "only available for a limited time" at McDonald's.

Like, wtf. How do you not understand this? Or me?
    Sorry, I forgot thst only the USA has people waiting on the vaccine.

I'm not a frontline worker who has been treated with utter disdain by the public since day one of this shit, and has no idea when I will get the vaccine either. I don't have a mother with cancer and a father with failing health as well, an immune compromised wife whose entire family is in another country (the USA, I might add...so I have a dog in this fight).

So very sorry, Irish, that you are the only person who is stressed about this stuff and the number on uncertainties.

So, so very sorry.

So sorry.

You cock.

Yes, but how would your friends react if you called them 4-chan tards?

Because apparently that's the real issue here.
    Oh, I’m sure I called them worse.

Got blocked by a family member while trying to explain the bat shit insanity of that fucking Plannedemic or whatever the fuck that bullshit was called.

The past year has taught me just how much I’ve taken my education for granted.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

I should have checked more sources. Tried to get a quick answer for a question but my intentions weren't nefarious.

There, is that OK with you now Irish?

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Meg, lets be honest here. You come here a lot spouting stuff you get from sketchy sources and drop a bomb like "Why the fuck is up with Merica on X Y Z"
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Meg, lets be honest here. You come here a lot spouting stuff you get from sketchy sources and drop a bomb like "Why the fuck is up with Merica on X Y Z"
    Yeah and I've made a conscious effort to stop doing that after you called me out on it.

Like I said, my intentions weren't bad. I looked up the answer to the question asked, and that was the answer I found first.

Admit 100% I should have cross checked, and I apologize. But it was a genuine attempt to answer the question.

It is mind boggling that Irish is being seen as the level headed one here. What the hell?

Irish acts like the guy who goes to a bar looking to start a fight, throws the first punch, then presses assault charges when the other person hits back.

There’s a lot of Americans sick of misinformation.

Edit: And I’m sure we’re not the only country sick of misinformation.

Well, I have sincerely apologized, and I will make an effort to not allow myself to knee jerk react to headlines and articles without cross checking.

My apologies.

The new McDonald's Chicken Sandwich is good though, I should point out.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

- - - - -
    You're most welcome! You like pointing out whe others piss you off, just returning the favor my friend.
    You missed the point. One cheap taunt put you on the back foot and your response was to throw the past in my face. Doing that says more about you now than it does me.

Sorry, I forgot thst only the USA has people waiting on the vaccine.
    No other country was in question. You were talking specifically about the United States, and the United States' pandemic relief. The issue isn't about you, your experience, or Canada.

A majority of the people who post here are Americans, even though the numbers may have shifted over the past few years. Parroting bullshit you half-read off some fly-by-night health and wellness site doesn't do anybody good.

Again, how do you not understand this?

ETA: Didn't reload the page before I read everybody's responses (Ezee is right about the new chicken sandwich, btw) but I think my general point still stands, so I'll leave the rest of this be.
    Last edited by Irish; 03-03-2021 at 10:07 PM.

I'll be doing my first work trip in over a year next week.

To Dallas.

Our company, like many others, aren't removing the mask mandate to enter our buildings, which understandably has a lot of our store teams concerned on how to handle certain customers, especially if the malls are only "recommending" masks as well. Should be interesting.

And we'll see what the numbers look like around Easter.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

A local and very well established restaurant had to close permanently a few days ago, as it was found they jumped the gun and started having events (up til then they were just doing take out and delivery), and this lead to a spread to several different municipalities.

They shouldn't have even considered doing this until the vaccine had rolled out fully.

I feel bad for the family that ran the place, losing their livelihood. That's awful. But also...come on...

While I wasn't aware of that before now, I can't say I'm surprised one bit to hear it...

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    The new McDonald's Chicken Sandwich is good though, I should point out.
    Does it require a new chicken sandwich challenge?

McDonalds , Popeyes, chick fil a, Wendy's ?

BTW, it pains me to say that chick fil a is the best of the three.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Popeyes blew my mind when it came to my area 3 years ago.

Best fried chicken I've ever had.

Popeyes chicken sandwich is the most over rated sandwich I’ve had. Their fried chicken is good, though.

There’s a higher end restaurant we go to, and during lockdown they offered family meals for pick up and what not. Their fried chicken was ridiculous, and fried chicken is a guilty pleasure of mine. It was so successful, they put it on the menu after lock down.

You see all these fancy dishes and what not, then Fried chicken with spicy honey.

There’s a dive bar in Superior, Wisconsin that has some good fried chicken, too. One of these years I need to accompany bac0n to Revival.

If you mother fuckers make me get food poisoning from McDonalds again...

I always loved chicken and honey together.

Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast