Thread: Captain N: The Game Master

Shocking Seductive Spiral Thirdmango's Avatar

Captain N: The Game Master

So I found the complete set for 20 dollar and since I remember loving the show as a kid and I really like Captain SNES I thought I might as well pick it up and watch it through. First episode was really boring, but the second episode went to the Bayou and he met up with Bayou Billy and they had a "In the Bayou Montage" complete with cooking Gumbo! Astounding! So two episodes down. Anyone been able to see this one lately?

I haven't seen it recently, though I distinctly remember being underwhelmed when I first watched it. If I remember correctly, the portrayal of Megaman is insane and retarded.

Quote Quoting Sycophant (view post)
    If I remember correctly, the portrayal of Megaman is insane and retarded.
    You remember correctly. Almost literally retarded. He uses the word "mega" a lot. "Oh man, I just ate mega tacos and it gave me mega diarrhea! Time for some mega dump on the mega toilet!"

But ti's not as bad as the portrayal of Simon Belmont as a metrosexual pussy.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary