View Poll Results: Yay/Nay

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

3 75.00%
  • Nay

1 25.00%

Thread: Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (Mark Lewis)

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar

Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (Mark Lewis)

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Worth a watch as a pretty good documentary. Never heard of this case before, which is odd based on the number of news reports featured in the doc.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

This was very interesting. I started with intention to just watch one ep and I watched it all.

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    This was very interesting. I started with intention to just watch one ep and I watched it all.
    Same. I thought it was a film at first.

Was this produced by 4chan? Where is this at?

Netflix.

This is pretty fascinating to watch, especially if you like manhunts.
    The last minute or two might be the most eyeroll worthy thing I've seen in a while though.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    The last minute or two might be the most eyeroll worthy thing I've seen in a while though.
    You're not wrong. And neither are they.

Also......you fucks are the ones that weirded out obsessively on the internet for like years tracking a mystery person, not us, so good job this one time but we're not exactly in the same league here.

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    You're not wrong. And neither are they.

Also......you fucks are the ones that weirded out obsessively on the internet for like years tracking a mystery person, not us, so good job this one time but we're not exactly in the same league here.
    No kidding. That whole piece is a half star off in itself.

And feel pretty sure that some of those internet guys have some weird stuff of their own.

lol, as I think about it, in the end, the internet guys didn't really accomplish a thing in regards to the actual case (although they could've, but probably a good thing that police aren't actively investigating in tips from an internet group).

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

I mean let's face it. Those people had literally nothing better to do then to sit on FB all day and talk about this case. And I'm sure there are millions of people on Facebook that spend hours each day on there doing the same thing but on a much smaller scale.

It's weird to me to reflect on Facebook as a social construct. How it started as a college thing, and now, when you see people use facebook A LOT, they are typically in the older demographic. Younger people have moved on to Instagram, Snapchat, hell even TickTok (I refuse).

I kinda get it. When AOL 2.0 came out, I was obsessed. I spent hours on AOL in chat rooms.

The older demo didn't grow up with the internet so FB became their AOL as it grew to a commodity. It was a communication method that had never existed before in their lifetime.

Yeah, I think TikTok is a bridge for Gen-X/Millennial to Millenial/Gen-Z.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter