View Poll Results: Terminator: Dark Fate

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No problemo!

5 62.50%
  • Mucho problemo!

3 37.50%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Terminator: Dark Fate (Tim Miller)

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    No, I just have a problem with the consistency of this movie. It doesn't make sense that Skynet 101 Model would know when the SAC-NORAD / Legion Rev9 model would come back through time.

ESPECIALLY when Judgement Day from the 101 Model POV was supposed to be in 1997.

We are in 2019, and it was prevented, but there's apparently another Judgement day down the road... so it's impossible (based on the logic the movie is telling us) that 101 Model would know when the Rev9 would show up.
    Isn't this explained, though?

The model 101 says that there is a huge power temporal surge that occurs before the terminator comes through time, and he uses these to predict where and when they will drop.
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

Also whenever past events would change then future history would also change, aka get an update.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Isn't this explained, though?

The model 101 says that there is a huge power temporal surge that occurs before the terminator comes through time, and he uses these to predict where and when they will drop.
    It's been over a year since I wrote that so I don't remember... and I'm never watching this movie again so... sure.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Geez I've watched it like 3 times...and this convo makes me want to again lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234