View Poll Results: Batman: Hush (Justin Copeland)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

3 100.00%
  • Nay

0 0%

Thread: Batman: Hush (Justin Copeland)

Batman: Hush (Justin Copeland)

Two things to say about this movie.

1. They improved the storyline from the comics so much I can't imagine ever reading them again without drawing the comparison. The comic's story is poorly put together and a lame excuse to cram in a lot of guest characters in every issue. This is like they thought about it, worked it out, kept what was reasonably good and threw away the filler.

2. I like the comic relief Nightwing from this batch of recent movies. I can imagine Zac Efron playing the character in live action.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    You beat me to it. Was going to watch this tonight.

Kinda related, but did you guys know Jay Oliva is teaming up with Zack Snyder and Netflix to make an Anime series?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)

Kinda related, but did you guys know Jay Oliva is teaming up with Zack Snyder and Netflix to make an Anime series?
    No, but I'll there for that!

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Well don't change your plans, it's very entertaining stuff.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Agreed. This was entertaining and I can see how they intricately used all the villains sparingly through the story. Let's face it, this and the comic series was an excuse to put as many villains in a story as possible. It works well in this adaptation. Where it stands on the pile of DC animated stories is debatable. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles probably has some of the best animation and action, Flashpoint is probably the best complete story, and Batman: Under the Red Hood is probably my third favorite. I'd put this right under Red Hood.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Buddy came through with Vudu code. This will be happening tonight.