Page 7 of 131 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Animation Station

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    Why would anyone attack an animation studio?
    No idea.

Impressive.

Interesting.

Quote Quoting Philip J. Fry (view post)
    So I watched the first episode of this show (it's online in the CN app and can also be seen through other means) and it already shows a lot of promise. The first things I can say is that it looks really pretty, particularly when it focuses in the wotld inside the titular train. It's desolate, lonely and feels full of uncertainty, which is augmented by a slightly dissonant score and it's a nice reflection of Tulip (red-haired girl) state of mind.

So yeah, looks great.

Phil did you watch second season of One-Punch Man? If so, what did you think of it?
    "How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

--Homer

Quote Quoting Wryan (view post)
    Phil did you watch second season of One-Punch Man? If so, what did you think of it?
    I've not seen either.

I've not seen either.
    I'm shocked. The first season is a brilliant, hilarious send-up of anime tropes while simultaneously being a vibrant, absolutely badass example of them. And so much of the animation is just spectacular.

The second season had a change in animation studios, so many felt the loss (of Madhouse), but it had a lot of good in it too and could be just as funny in parts.

I can't highly recommend the second season, tho it is good, while I can't highly recommend the first season enough.
    "How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

--Homer

Quote Quoting Wryan (view post)
    I'm shocked. The first season is a brilliant, hilarious send-up of anime tropes while simultaneously being a vibrant, absolutely badass example of them. And so much of the animation is just spectacular.

The second season had a change in animation studios, so many felt the loss (of Madhouse), but it had a lot of good in it too and could be just as funny in parts.

I can't highly recommend the second season, tho it is good, while I can't highly recommend the first season enough.
    It was between OPM and Neon Genesis Evangelion for my next anime, so of course this moron hits play on Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, and I'm hooked.

So I watched the first episode of this show (it's online in the CN app and can also be seen through other means) and it already shows a lot of promise. The first things I can say is that it looks really pretty, particularly when it focuses in the wotld inside the titular train. It's desolate, lonely and feels full of uncertainty, which is augmented by a slightly dissonant score and it's a nice reflection of Tulip (red-haired girl) state of mind.

So yeah, looks great.

Page 7 of 131 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast