Page 15 of 131 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Animation Station

Quote Quoting Philip J. Fry (view post)
    Heh I found Edgar to be amusing. I haven't seen all of the ones on the list. The Big Hero 6 one was kind of cool.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

"Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms is prolific writer Mari Okada's directorial debut - and in many ways it feels like the film her entire career has been building towards. In this video I take a look at Okada's difficult life and explore how it has influenced her work in the two decades she has spent shaping the anime industry. "

Quote Quoting Philip J. Fry (view post)

"Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms is prolific writer Mari Okada's directorial debut - and in many ways it feels like the film her entire career has been building towards. In this video I take a look at Okada's difficult life and explore how it has influenced her work in the two decades she has spent shaping the anime industry. "

Man, season 4 of She-Ra was something else. Still absorbing it, but I can say I'm having flashbacks of Avatar:TLA and LOK at their best.

Also, Catra is Azula.

Lowkey one of the best things that came out this year.

Ergo Proxy was really good trippy shit.

I need to absorb it a bit more, but, holy cow, it was great.

I am familiar with the MPC layoffs, and I assure you that it is the fault of the company itself. They are known for "lowballing" for contracts and working their people into the ground to do the work. I think they are millions in debt, and barely afloat. They are sending more and more work to India, where they have an "Academy" in Bangalore, which means that they exploit generation after generation of juniors in pretty horrible conditions.

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Quote Quoting [ETM] (view post)
    I am familiar with the MPC layoffs, and I assure you that it is the fault of the company itself. They are known for "lowballing" for contracts and working their people into the ground to do the work. I think they are millions in debt, and barely afloat. They are sending more and more work to India, where they have an "Academy" in Bangalore, which means that they exploit generation after generation of juniors in pretty horrible conditions.

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
    Jesus.

Imma gonna have to watch this, am I?

"The Legend of Korra's narrative tackles one core concept with its protagonist: imposter syndrome. Putting all the pieces of the puzzle together, how did Korra overcome the trials and tribulations that accompanied Amon, Unalaq, Zaheer & Kuvira and find her own identity that separates her from the Avatar before her?"
    Last edited by Philip J. Fry; 12-18-2019 at 05:01 AM.

Song Exploder, Episode 80: BoJack Horseman

Patrick and Ralph Carney break down the opening theme of the show.