View Poll Results: Yay/Nay?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

2 50.00%
  • Nay

2 50.00%

Thread: American Assassin (Michael Cuesta)

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar

American Assassin (Michael Cuesta)

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I was catching up on my backlog and I liked this a lot. On the same lines as the Gunman. I was surprised at a couple of things. 1) That the lead here (Dylan O'Brien) is the Maze Runner guy 2) That Dylan O'Brien is a very decent action star 3) how gory and violent this movie represents death and pain

It doesn't do anything special over the slew of other spy films- but the motivation and the cold open feel authentic. Recommended for a watch.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I got this from the library a couple weeks ago and found it pleasant surprise. Agreed its not rewriting the book on spy thrillers, but I dug it. I was really surprised by the third act because as I recall, none of that big stuff was in the trailer so it worked well for me.

Yeh third act for me was the worst with the [
    ].

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Yeh third act for me was the worst with the [
    ].
    Yeah I didn't love it but I was surprised by the [
    ]

Briefly. But cut in a way that it is not something you would really remember.

Huh, theyre were bits of it in there. Oh well, anyway you slice it, I enjoyed it. Also I like the guy that played John Carter of Mars and I love me some Scott Adkins always.