Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DC Universe Discussion Thread

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Weird trailer. Not a single dialog.

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Is this a movie or something on a streaming service? I just see Ultimate Membership...

Haven't watched the trailer... on a plane.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

It's on DC's steaming service.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Producer
    Apparently, due to North Carolina (twitter thread):

Midnight Run (1988) - 9
    The Smiling Lieutenant (1931) - 8.5
    The Adventures of Robinhood (1938) - 8
    Sisters (1973) - 6.5
    Shin Godzilla (2016) - 7.5

Well that explains a lot. They cut down the episode count from 13 to 10 before it even premiered.

Whoa that does explain a lot. I suppose its not crazy to imagine they could kick it up again once...isn't there a WB streaming service coming thats going to swallow DC streamer? I feel like I read that but can't remember if it was a story or speculation.

- - - - -
    That twitter thead is incredible --- rando twitter film writer does more actual reporting on a subject than the trades. JFC.

And people laughed when Sony was trying to put together an Aunt May movie....

ffs...when will they get over prequels? Probably never. I snore at every new announcement. Just make a damn Batman show. It could be fairly simple. Just make it a detectivey procedural. Everyone seems to go bananas for every CSI and NCIS and Bones and shit, just do that every week but with Batman. How hard is that to figure out? Could be an over-arc to each season that ends with nailing a bigger villain. Hello, The Flash? Do that.

Hopefully thats the way their going with the Batwoman show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12