Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tales from the Tent

Interesting. Hunting deer seems to be so different outside of Ohio. Here, we don't have giant expanses of wilderness. If someone clips a deer wrong, its in someones back yard in an hour. I am intrigued by hunting shows that have guys wandering desolate wilderness for tens of miles to even see a target. Hardcore.

Papa Scar is now abridged of the situation after he got off stand. He aint happy. Imagine a 77 year old Scar who has died once and just dont give a fuck.
    I have a very busy head. I have inside voices that I have learned to contain.

.....Anyways. Want to know how crazy the market is for guns right now? Someone might be offering me 4500 for my slightly tricked out AR-15 and nine thirty rounds mags.

WHAT?? What do you have in it...maybeeeee...less than 2k?

Sidenote, still have a little cashish burning in my pocket from my bonus, and its hung around longer than usual since nobody is really doing things...so may wander down to the local gun shop here soon. Have been hankering for a new pistol for several years...mayyyyybe...
    Last edited by Skitch; 01-07-2021 at 10:07 PM.

I’m guessing 1700. Definitely under 2k. It’s not a grantee yet. He must want it IMMEDIATELY, and not want to wait a couple weeks for an online order. Fine by me. I had no plans to sell it, and will only sell for a ridiculous amount.

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    I’m guessing 1700. Definitely under 2k. It’s not a grantee yet. He must want it IMMEDIATELY, and not want to wait a couple weeks for an online order. Fine by me. I had no plans to sell it, and will only sell for a ridiculous amount.
    I figured about as much, but didn't know what was tricked out. You can't pass that up, thats too good. Unless hes unstable and about to go nutso.

My only ‘issue’ is I’ve got a suppressor showing up sometime this year, but I can attach that to anything 30 caliber and below. Hell, i could order a Rock River Arms ‘Noisy Cricket’ right now for 1100. It’s a LAR-15 10.5” “pistol”.

These loopholes are ridiculous.

If he was unstable, he’d already have done something with the law enforcement weapons at his disposal.

Sounds like he found a home built Frankenstein AR for 1500. As one of my best friends said: “ I wouldn’t put my life in the hands of a bunch of stacked Legos.”

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Sounds like he found a home built Frankenstein AR for 1500. As one of my best friends said: “ I wouldn’t put my life in the hands of a bunch of stacked Legos.”
    That does not sound like a discerning customer. That man has too much money.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567