Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 6)

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 6)

May 10.

‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

Producer
    Decent table-setting episode, not as strong as the past couple of seasons'. Weird that they barely addressed the Snappening at all (some allusion to "the past year" I think? But not even sure if it's referring to that). Also, not sure how I feel about that cliffhanger, between it being intriguing or exasperatingly engineered to bring an actor back, as much as I like them.
    Midnight Run (1988) - 9
    The Smiling Lieutenant (1931) - 8.5
    The Adventures of Robinhood (1938) - 8
    Sisters (1973) - 6.5
    Shin Godzilla (2016) - 7.5

It would seem that they have bit the bullet and just divorced from MCU continuity altogether. The timeline is all wonk. Unless they have some surprise in store for later in the season (or next).

It's a shame, but oh well.

The show has gone Full Deep Space and I'm into it. I'm also into Mad Max Phil Coulson. And of course, I am all into Jemma's desperate search for Fitz.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

I really loved the latest episode, "Fear and Loathing on the Planet Kitson." Chloe Bennet and Elizabeth Henstridge are so adorable.

Finally caught up. Great little season. I am SO down for what's next, and sad for it to end.

Producer
    Even though this is not as strong as past seasons, mostly from some villain(s) problems, the shorter episode count does wonder for the show's pacing, with barely a filler episode here. It's so snappy and fun throughout. Other superhero shows come and go, Netflix MCU ones included, and somehow this is the only one I haven't dropped yet.
    Midnight Run (1988) - 9
    The Smiling Lieutenant (1931) - 8.5
    The Adventures of Robinhood (1938) - 8
    Sisters (1973) - 6.5
    Shin Godzilla (2016) - 7.5

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Hey look. I made it to Season 6 finally. Not sure what to make of "bad" Coulson.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Four episodes in and I'm trying to figure out what evil Coulson is all about.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Dude. Peng. Wtf was that bat that turned that agent into crystal?

Episode 10 and now seeing the John Carpenter's Thing episode. Who's who? Kinda neat.

All the crap before with Serge was lame.

The end of the season didn't fair too well either. I don't like the back and forth between bad and good Sarge.