View Poll Results: Batman Ninja (Junpei Mizusaki)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hai!

3 100.00%
  • Nai!

0 0%

Thread: Batman Ninja (Junpei Mizusaki)

Batman Ninja (Junpei Mizusaki)

None's seen this yet?

This was certainly trippy. If I was a biggest mecha guy I'd certainly be in love with it. As it is, I enjoyed it a lot, though sometimes the overabundance of detail distracted me a bit. The animation is also a bit weird. Actually, my favorite scene is where it changed into something resembling Tale of Princess Kaguya to show Joker and Harley's post-amnesia rural life.

By the way, I read that the Japanese and English dubbings are wildly different from each other. I watched the English one.

I watched the English one as well. So, I don't know... over the top? Yup. Over the top. and I agree with the Princess Kaguya bit. Was great, and yet super out there.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    This has elements of awesome and other stuff that doesn't work for me. The animation is of course great, I'm indifferent on the Japanese voice actors, but the sound effects didn't jive well with what was going on onscreen. It always felt flat, or quieter than it should. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I definitely wasn't expecting a time jump between modern and ancient times.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?