Quote Quoting DavidSeven (view post)
Harvey should go down. No question.

That said, the head-hunting of every celebrity/politician he's ever been associated with (women and men alike) makes me uneasy. Apparently, silence is guilt, but statements are picked apart. You have a guy who essentially ran the entire "high-brow, awards-worthy" industry. I imagine it couldn't have been easy for anyone to say negative things about him openly, victims or those who just heard the "talk." On social media, it's become really easy to take a position of moral superiority, and I think people feed on that feeling these days. There's always more nuance than that. Some people involved probably did behave disgustingly. Others may have just found themselves in a really tough spot and reacted in a normal, fearful, human way. It's easy to tear down famous people, but they're just "people." Nothing makes them uniquely better or worse as a class of individuals. They have complicated feelings and reactions, like anyone else.
No we must convict every person ever associated or ever conversed with anyone who said anything inappropriate ever. Guilty before innocent is what I say!