0 0%
  • Nay

4 100.00%

Thread: The Snowman (Tomas Alfredson)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    - - - - -
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    To be fair, Fassbender also sees me seeing a lot of crap, though I have found myself enjoying some of his most lauded movies (LOVED The Counselor), so I figured maybe this would be the same? But no.

Kristen Stewart is also on my list, and I more consistently fare far better from those outings.

(Have you seen Victor Frankenstein, btw? If so, thoughts? McAvoy was MANIC in that one. One of my favorite over-the-top performances from him.)
    !!!

"The Counselor" was tons of fun. I loved how Scott just let every actor go for it and nobody held back. Great movie---definitely one for my rolling "flawed but interesting" list.

Kristen Stewart would be on my list too.

I didn't have the heart for "Victor Frankenstein." I wanted to see it because of the cast, but my God the trailers made it look too silly. :P

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    !!!

"The Counselor" was tons of fun. I loved how Scott just let every actor go for it and nobody held back. Great movie---definitely one for my rolling "flawed but interesting" list.

Kristen Stewart would be on my list too.

I didn't have the heart for "Victor Frankenstein." I wanted to see it because of the cast, but my God the trailers made it look too silly. :P
    It is silly, but the its worth it solely for the cast, who have an absolute blast with the material. I'd say give it a shot, if you get a chance.