Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
I've covered Telluride Film Festival for certain sites before. I always ensured to write my reviews without any spoilers, and did so just fine. It was also my choice to drive six hours to the fest, and after seeing a movie there versus at a typical movie theater, is that I have the chance to somewhat be influenced from the filmmakers that are there to explain or give discussion. So, in a way, it's more possible for me to enjoy the movie at the festival setting than it is at a complex.

But it looks like we're aiming on to agree to disagree. And that's okay too.
How would you define a spoiler? If, in this case, Tarantino is referring to some Crying Game-like reveal, most reviewers will have sense enough not to give it away (though it's likely to become common knowledge within a few weeks of the film's release, Ã* la The Sixth Sense, which sucks for people who haven't been born yet or are still too young to see an R-movie unaccompanied), but it's not always so clear cut what's a spoiler and what isn't. Dave Kehr in his review of Days of Heaven describes the final scene in some detail, and in his Great Movies column, Roger Ebert without describing it as closely still signals pretty clearly that things don't work out for the characters, yet I don't think either review spoils the film.