Thread: House of Cards (Season 5)

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar

House of Cards (Season 5)

May 30th
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Seems odd that this gets added tomorrow. Shouldn't it have been added for this weekend?

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Four episodes in, trying to figure out where they are going with this.

Drama feels real genuine in Episode 6 much like the first two seasons.

[
    ]

No one else is watching?

The fourth wall breaking in episode 12 was incredible.

[
    ]

Just finished it. Thought it was a pretty solid season. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
    *coming soon*

Top 100

Same. I thought it was solid too. Much better than seasons 3 and 4. A lot of parallels with season 2.

I miss Mahershala Ali though.

Not planning on watching it and I just watched this video so I feel like it's more than enough.

Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

That was so good.

Why aren't you watching it? Not interested?

I drop shows all the time when new interesting shows come along, because there are only 24 hours in a day. This did not survive all the great shows I've started watching in the past couple of years.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Gotcha. I take an opposite approach. I can't start any new shows until the shows I am currently watching cease to exist.

We are probably in the last season of this, and next year GoT and the year after the Walking Dead.

So I get to start watching one new show a year.