Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rick & Morty (Season 3)

Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    Anyway, this Beth episode is seriously disturbing. Feels like a direct sequel to Pickle Rick, which I'm sure was the intention.

Good thing Jerry's got a B-plot to provide the laugh out loud stuff.
    Speaking of the devil.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Damn it. That was the season finale??

We didn't even get to see Phoenix Bird Man.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Evil mind, evil sword. Ivan Drago's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Damn it. That was the season finale??

We didn't even get to see Phoenix Bird Man.
    Yeah, given everything they set up over the course of the season, I'm disappointed there wasn't more of a climax.

Now comes the most agonzing part of being a fan of this show.......waiting for them to announce the season 4 premiere date.
    Last Five Films I've Seen (Out of 5)

The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and the Horse (Mackesy, 2022) 4.5
    Puss In Boots: The Last Wish (Crawford, 2022) 4
    Confess, Fletch (Mottola, 2022) 3.5
    M3GAN (Johnstone, 2023) 3.5
    Turning Red (Shi, 2022) 4.5
    Tokyo Story (Ozu, 1953) 5

615 Film
    Letterboxd

Quote Quoting Ivan Drago (view post)
    Yeah, given everything they set up over the course of the season, I'm disappointed there wasn't more of a climax.

Now comes the most agonzing part of being a fan of this show.......waiting for them to announce the season 4 premiere date.
    More anticipated than GoT Season 8.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Laughed a lot, but it seemed kind of rushed? There were much better episodes this season.

I really like the Beth throughline of this season (they totally fulfilled the sezhuan sauce rant's promise of this being the darkest season), but it did feel like they had that to resolve and not really anything else in the finale. The fight scenes seem like padding in a way that the Pickle Rick/Jaguar stuff didn't, for some reason, even though it's nice to have President Keith David back.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123