Thread: TV seasons that cross the new year

TV seasons that cross the new year

I'm thinking that any thread about a TV season that started in Fall 2016 but is still going on now should be moved to the 2017 Season forum, but with a permanent redirect left behind.

Mods : Can you confirm that you're able to do this?
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Walking Dead needs this.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

- - - - -
    Counter argument: Kill the TV forums. There isn't enough interest in all these shows to justify multiple subforums, broken out by year.

Threads for prestige shows get attention (when those shows are running) but the others don't. It's a pain in the ass to find anything the way this is currently organized.

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Counter argument: Kill the TV forums. There isn't enough interest in all these shows to justify multiple subforums, broken out by year.

Threads for prestige shows get attention (when those shows are running) but the others don't. It's a pain in the ass to find anything the way this is currently organized.
    Yeah, this.
    "We eventually managed to find them near Biskupin, where demonstrations of prehistoric farming are organized. These oxen couldn't be transported to anywhere else, so we had to built the entire studio around them. A scene that lasted twenty-something seconds took us a year and a half to prepare."

I'd third that sentiment. What seems necessary for the film stuff to help keep things organized feels needlessly cluttered when it comes to the TV stuff.