Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvel's the Inhumans (IMAX/ABC show)

Hmm. Needs CG wig on Medusa.

Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Black Bolt looks like he's trying too hard not to speak.

Maximus looks perfect.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Sept 1st on IMAX
    Sept 29th on ABC

Hell yes. Finally catching up on season 4 of Agents of Shield, and its my favorite season so far.

Lockjaw looks pretty sweet.
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

But maybe they blew their budget there because everything else looks like cheap office hallways and an extremely underwhelming Black Bolt cry. He actually makes a grunt and it just flips one car over? lol.

EDIT: Wow, I completely overlooked the fact that Medusa's hair is a whole lot of nothing.
    Movie Theater Diary

Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    But maybe they blew their budget there because everything else looks like cheap office hallways and an extremely underwhelming Black Bolt cry. He actually makes a grunt and it just flips one car over? lol.
    Isn't that just showing his power? When he whispers at the very least it's a damn shockwave. So a grunt moving vehicles is kinda cool.

But I agree, the budget for this thing looks awful. This was supposed to have cinema level effects. The sets look terrible.

I said "just."

This is Budget Black Bolt.
    Movie Theater Diary

In the belly of a whale Henry Gale's Avatar
    Yeah, it looks pretty horrible, like what we would've settled for a TV version of this looking like 15 years ago. (Some serious Mutant X vibes.) And then the fact that Scott Buck is showrunning it means that it has little to no chance of being any good from a script standpoint either.

Oh well.
    Last 11 things I really enjoyed:

Speed Racer (Wachowski/Wachowski, 2008)
    Safe (Haynes, 1995)
    South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (Parker, 1999)
    Beastie Boys Story (Jonze, 2020)
    Bad Trip (Sakurai, 2020)
    What's Up Doc? (Bogdanovich, 1972)
    Diva (Beineix, 1981)
    Delicatessen (Caro/Jeunet, 1991)
    The Hunger (Scott, 1983)
    Pineapple Express (Green, 2008)
    Chungking Express (Wong, 1994)

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    Hell yes. Finally catching up on season 4 of Agents of Shield, and its my favorite season so far.
    Unfortunately for some inexplicable reason this show has nothing to do with AoS.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

Quote Quoting Milky Joe (view post)
    Unfortunately for some inexplicable reason this show has nothing to do with AoS.
    What?

Just what I said. It's not a spin-off, it's its own thing, completely unrelated.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

Quote Quoting Milky Joe (view post)
    Just what I said. It's not a spin-off, it's its own thing, completely unrelated.
    I hear you, it's just that I'd understood the complete opposite so far. Like that the Inhumans concept was first introduced on Agents of Shield and so on.

Im not sure where you got that info. Scott Buck, the showrunner, cconfirmed that it's part of the MCU and that things that happened on SHIELD will impact the show.
    Movie Theater Diary

Yeah, it was. It's been a central plot point. But, for some reason, this new show will have nothing to do with it. Same concept, but totally different characters and storyline.

Ok but there are like a shit ton of Inhumans besides the Royal Family which this series will be centered on.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9190 mediante Tapatalk

From bad to Mehh?

- If I never hear that Rag'n'Bone Man song used in another trailer, it'll be too soon.

- I still like Lockjaw.

- I've been pronouncing Attilan wrong for years...

- Medusa's hair in this is a travesty.
    Movie Theater Diary

Whoa! Much better hair!!!!!

Which one of you are actually gonna go see this on IMAX this weekend?
    Movie Theater Diary

I had penciled my plans in Sat night. But I've been spoiled by reserved seating an don't really want to stand in line for seats.

You really think there's gonna be a line for this? o.O

You really think there's gonna be a line for this? o.O
    You underestimate Marvel fans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast