Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 4)

Producer
    I feel kinda vindicated by them being probably the best thing about the show now, because during that long mediocre stretch in the first season, the first sign of any life/compelling stuff at all was the episode in which they were in danger (some thing about them having to jump from a plane, if I remember correctly). I remember thinking at the time that the show should focus more on them.
    Midnight Run (1988) - 9
    The Smiling Lieutenant (1931) - 8.5
    The Adventures of Robinhood (1938) - 8
    Sisters (1973) - 6.5
    Shin Godzilla (2016) - 7.5

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Is this now called Agents of Hydra??
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Producer
    It's the name of an arc. This season is divided into three shorter arcs: Ghost Rider, LMD, and Agents of Hydra.
    Midnight Run (1988) - 9
    Sisters (1973) - 6.5

I wish more network shows with 22-24 episode orders employ this format they did. It was like getting three excellent miniseries with no filler episodes. Flash in particular desperately needed something like it this dumb season.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    Trying to decide if that was the best season of this show so far. Not sure if anything in there quite tops the Gemma-stranded-on-another-planet arc, but in general it might have been the best yet.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

It's certainly the most consistently great season.

Terrific finale. [
    ]

Ghost Rider was even doper than before.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Shocking Seductive Spiral Thirdmango's Avatar
    Yeah it's definitely my favorite season overall. Being able to do multiple storylines really helped.

Producer
    Too rushed a finale trying to wrap up all three arcs at once (I feel like they give Aida a little too limp an ending), but nonetheless still a pretty good capper to a great season. I may like the emotional core (and especially Kyle Maclachlan) of Season 2 a bit more, but overall this one is side-by-side up there with it for me.
    Midnight Run (1988) - 9
    Sisters (1973) - 6.5

So Sky is Quake now eh?

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Oh shit. Was not expecting GR to be in Episode one.

Anyone else think YoYo is faster than Quicksilver?

Was really hoping they weren't going to go the Ultron route when they introduced Ada. There may be a twist coming up, but on episode 9 ATM.

Took me a while to get back into this - sick as a dog this week so I picked up where I left off. Episode 15- when almost everyone i a LMD now.

and Oh shit! That slow mo quake LMD kill.

WTF is happening in this first Agents of Hydra episode. So lost.

OKay finally finishing Agents of Hydra arch. 3 more episodes in Season 4 (finally). This season totally took me out of the groove back in December 2017.

Producer
    Best season.
    Midnight Run (1988) - 9
    Sisters (1973) - 6.5

Quote Quoting Peng (view post)
    Best season.
    I really lost interest during the Agents of Hydra arch. I'm on Season 5 now and back into it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12