Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: No one downloads my Karagarga uploads

With my awesome ratio, I'm downloading the Collected Shorts of Buster Keaton.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    With my awesome ratio, I'm downloading the Collected Shorts of Buster Keaton.
    Cool. Lots of good stuff on there (obviously). There's goes your awesome ratio though. Everything on that set is available in rip form, which would have been a lot less of a ratio strain.

Quote Quoting soitgoes... (view post)
    Cool. Lots of good stuff on there (obviously). There's goes your awesome ratio though. Everything on that set is available in rip form, which would have been a lot less of a ratio strain.
    It looks like they'll have another freeleech day session soon.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

I don't think so. They never made it to the peer level they were aiming for.

Quote Quoting soitgoes... (view post)
    I don't think so. They never made it to the peer level they were aiming for.
    Dang then.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Anybody have any invites handy? Not for me but for one of my facebook friends who is dying to give it a try.
    My Blog
    My Reviews
    Follow me on Twitter

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Quote Quoting balmakboor (view post)
    Anybody have any invites handy? Not for me but for one of my facebook friends who is dying to give it a try.
    Yeah, PM the e-mail address and I'll send one his/her way.

Quote Quoting Derek (view post)
    Yeah, PM the e-mail address and I'll send one his/her way.
    Thanks.
    My Blog
    My Reviews
    Follow me on Twitter

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Anyone think they can send me an invite to this? Thanks

Quote Quoting elixir (view post)
    Anyone think they can send me an invite to this? Thanks
    If you haven't gotten one yet, just send me a non-hotmail email address and I'll hook you up.
    Last 5 Viewed
    Riddick (David Twohy | 2013 | USA/UK)
    Night Across the Street (Raoul Ruiz | 2012 | Chile/France)*
    Pain & Gain (Michael Bay | 2013 | USA)*
    You're Next (Adam Wingard | 2011 | USA)
    Little Odessa (James Gray | 1994 | USA)*

*recommended *highly recommended

“It isn't easy to accept that suffering can also be beautiful... it's difficult. It's something you can only understand if you dig deeply into yourself.” -- Rainer Werner Fassbinder

twitter | next projection | criticker | frames within frames

Quote Quoting Brightside (view post)
    If you haven't gotten one yet, just send me a non-hotmail email address and I'll hook you up.
    I already got one, but thanks anyways. Feel free--you and anyone else--to friend me though...my username is the same as here (elixir).

This is probably a stupid question, but is there somewhere on KG that has a list of all of the recently added torrents? I'm finally living someplace that has great internet and I'm trying to get my ratio to not suck. I'm assuming the best way to do this is to download recently added films that need seeding?

Quote Quoting kopello (view post)
    This is probably a stupid question, but is there somewhere on KG that has a list of all of the recently added torrents? I'm finally living someplace that has great internet and I'm trying to get my ratio to not suck. I'm assuming the best way to do this is to download recently added films that need seeding?
    Depends on how popular that torrent is gonna be, but you can see all the recently added stuff by going to Browse and sorting by upload date.

I just gave you 5GB to help you out.
    Last 5 Viewed
    Riddick (David Twohy | 2013 | USA/UK)
    Night Across the Street (Raoul Ruiz | 2012 | Chile/France)*
    Pain & Gain (Michael Bay | 2013 | USA)*
    You're Next (Adam Wingard | 2011 | USA)
    Little Odessa (James Gray | 1994 | USA)*

*recommended *highly recommended

“It isn't easy to accept that suffering can also be beautiful... it's difficult. It's something you can only understand if you dig deeply into yourself.” -- Rainer Werner Fassbinder

twitter | next projection | criticker | frames within frames

Awesome! Thanks for the hint and the bonus as well.

Shocking Seductive Spiral Thirdmango's Avatar
    I should probably get in on this. I don't think I'll use it a lot but looking at some older things people have posted I'm interested. Who wants to send me an invite? Thirdmango at gmail

Quote Quoting Isaac (view post)
    I have roughly 8% of free space on my computer.
    Dammit, I finally got it up to 29% and in the last three days it has plummeted to 24%. I swear to God, I didn't even download any movies in that time! I even deleted some! Why are you doing this to me, computer?!

Shocking Seductive Spiral Thirdmango's Avatar
    Can someone see if "Aburakurasu no matsuri" is on this site. If it is I really do need an invite cause I just can't find this movie right now and I need it. It's too good.

Quote Quoting Thirdmango (view post)
    Can someone see if "Aburakurasu no matsuri" is on this site. If it is I really do need an invite cause I just can't find this movie right now and I need it. It's too good.
    I don't see it on there.

Quote Quoting Thirdmango (view post)
    They don't usually upload content that came out that recently. There's another private asian torrent site though although I can't remember it's name. They might have it.
    The Princess and the Pilot - B-
    Playtime (rewatch) - A
    The Hobbit - C-
    The Comedy - D+
    Kings of the Road - C+
    The Odd Couple - B
    Red Rock West - C-
    The Hunger Games - D-
    Prometheus - C
    Tangled - C+

Quote Quoting Qrazy (view post)
    They don't usually upload content that came out that recently. There's another private asian torrent site though although I can't remember it's name. They might have it.
    Asian DVD Club.

I use uTorrent as my torrent client, and a lot of the time when it says I have a torrent seeding under the ETA it just gives me the infinity symbol "∞". In fact, that's what it usually shows. Is this something normal or is their something I can do to fix it and actually have my KG torrents seeding? I feel like I'm missing seeding stuff here.

I think that just means no one is downloading it at the time. The number to watch, I think, is "ratio." If it's 0.0, that means no one has downloaded it.

Edit: I am not a user of uTorrent, so I didn't know they apparently don't have a "ratio" column. My research informs me that this data can be found in "help" and "show statistics" after that.

Ain't that just the way EyesWideOpen's Avatar
    I just relogged in to my karaguga account and my ratio is low. How can I make sure that I'm seeding properly?
    TV Recently Finished:
    Catastrophe: Season 1 (2015) A
    Rectify: Season 3 (2015) A-
    Bojack Horseman: Season 2 (2015) A
    True Detective: Season 2 (2015) A-
    Wayward Pines: Season 1 (2015) B

Currently Playing: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (replay) (XB1) / Contradiction (PC)
    Recently Finished: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) A+ / Life is Strange: Ep 4 (PS4) A / Bastion (replay) (PS4) B+

Quote Quoting EyesWideOpen (view post)
    I just relogged in to my karaguga account and my ratio is low. How can I make sure that I'm seeding properly?
    As long as you don't move the files from where they downloaded to or delete the entry in your torrent client (UTorrent, etc.), the files will continue to seed. If you do need to move the files in the future, like from your laptop to an external HD or something, you just have to click the redownload button for that torrent on KG and select the new file path where the file lives.

Ain't that just the way EyesWideOpen's Avatar
    My ratio is .183. Not good.

I downloaded a movie I don't care about because it had 1 seeder and 14 leechers. Now it has 17 seeders and no leechers.
    TV Recently Finished:
    Catastrophe: Season 1 (2015) A
    Rectify: Season 3 (2015) A-
    Bojack Horseman: Season 2 (2015) A
    True Detective: Season 2 (2015) A-
    Wayward Pines: Season 1 (2015) B

Currently Playing: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (replay) (XB1) / Contradiction (PC)
    Recently Finished: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) A+ / Life is Strange: Ep 4 (PS4) A / Bastion (replay) (PS4) B+

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast