Thread: Star Trek Discovery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have nothing to contribute to this thread except that I recently watched Next Gen start to finish to patch up all the episodes I never caught. My lord that Scottish haunted sex mansion episode with Dr. Crusher was, by a hefty stretch, one of the most embarrassing and heinous things I've ever seen. But at least it was one of the few episodes I thought were outright bad. Most of the entirety of this show is just super good. I found myself unexpectedly celebrating when a Klingon episode arrived. They were just so interesting. Otherwise I was usually in tears for one reason or another by the end of most episodes. I did, tho, tire of Q and Lwaxana Troi and some of the more gimmicky stuff that came back again and again. And they totally magic-negro-ed Whoopi for Guinan, even if it was sometimes effective.

Next I wanna get to DS9 or Voyager, whichever came next. I'll get to Discovery and Picard probably like ten years from now heh.
    Last edited by Wryan; 01-04-2021 at 04:47 AM.
    "How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

--Homer