Thread: Unreal (Season 2)

Unreal (Season 2)

I know a lot of you watch this fantastic show. Why no thread? I finally got caught up, and it was a doozy of an episode. Come on, folks.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

- - - - -
    I'm just not feeling it this season. The show feels unfocused.

After a fun opening in the first episode ("Money. Dick. Power."), they really pulled away from the two leads, and there's a lot of dumb men running around. This would be fine if their stories were in any way interesting. (The football story is about as generic as they come).

I did enjoy, though, this past episode when Quinn reasserted herself, and demonstrated that she (1) still cares about Everlasting and more importantly (2) still cares about Rachel.

Do not fuck with Constance Zimmer. I'm pretty sure that's the third rule behind "Never get involved in a land war in Asia" and "Don't argue with a Sicilian when death is on the line."