[]

IMDb / wiki / RT

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Why didn't Kevin Conroy voice this?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Why didn't Kevin Conroy voice this?
    He hasn't voiced Batman since, I dunno, probably JLA.

Quote Quoting Philip J. Fry (view post)
    He hasn't voiced Batman since, I dunno, probably JLA.
    Incorrect. He does the video games, why wouldn't he do the movies?

He also recently did Batman vs. Robin. That came out in 2015.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Havent seen this flick yet, but looks like from the trailer Nightwing is filling in for Batman, so it wouldnt make sense if it was Conroy.

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    Havent seen this flick yet, but looks like from the trailer Nightwing is filling in for Batman, so it wouldnt make sense if it was Conroy.
    Batman is still in the movie though.

Batman is voiced by other people in these animated movies all the time. It's a choice.

He also didn't voice Batman in Batman vs Robin. He cameo-ed as Thomas Wayne.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Whatever. I still hate everyone who's not Conroy.

So Taylor Swift is doing the voice?
    last four:
    black widow - 8
    zero dark thirty - 9
    the muse - 7
    freaky - 7

now reading:
    lonesome dove - larry mcmurtry

Letterboxd
    The Harrison Marathon - A Podcast About Harrison Ford

Whatever. I still hate everyone who's not Conroy.
    OK, but to answer your question, Bad Blood is the fifth movie in a new continuity that includes Batman vs Robin, Son of Batman, Justice League: War, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, and the upcoming Justice League vs Teen Titans. Jason O'Mara is the voice of Batman in all of them. He's no Diedrich Bader, but he is pretty much gonna be Batman in most of these animated movies.
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Maybe it's because I just rewatched JLA and BTAS recently. But that sucks.

Conroy is legend for sure, but Weller killed it in TDKR, and so did Bruce Greenwood in UTRH.

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    Conroy is legend for sure, but Weller killed it in TDKR, and so did Bruce Greenwood in UTRH.
    I specially liked Greenwood's. My love towards UTRH might make me a bit biased, though.

Yeah, I liked Greenwood. UTRH is one of the best of the DC animations I've seen.
    Giving up in 2020. Who cares.

maɬni – towards the ocean, towards the shore (Sky Hopinka) ***½
    Without Remorse (Stefano Sollima) *½
    The Marksman (Robert Lorenz) **
    Beckett (Ferdinando Cito Filomarino) *½
    Night Hunter (David Raymond) *

Probably my favorite.

I wish they would make a sequel to this.

It's the third movie in a trilogy. There were two before it.
    Movie Theater Diary

I know. But I want a sequel to this movie, [
    ]

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    I wish they would just make more Justice League Unlimited. I want more season-long story arcs written and animated by Timm & co. The Cadmus arc in season 2 of JLU was pretty much the best thing ever.

I'd like a TV show that's darker and more 'adult' like the DC Animated Movies have been but in season-long format. They can just stop trying with the live-action stuff since Marvel has so thoroughly outclassed them.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

I'm sure there will be another sequel. I had low expectations for the first two, but I really liked both of them. This...not as much. It feels like they derailed with the Batman Incorporated story instead of taking the next full step in the Damien Wayne arc (maybe I'm way off base here, since I only have an arms length following of his story).

I know. But I want a sequel to this movie, [
    ]
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5091548/
    Movie Theater Diary

Heh, Jerry O'Connell is Superman.

Very marginal Yay. I also felt like they overstuffed this with characters and action sequences to the detriment of the plot. So far Batman vs. Robin is my favorite of this new "continuity".