As I've noted previously, I am involved in a web series being produced by IronZoo Productions and Florida State University. There are eight episodes. My first appearance is in episode three (linked below).

I'll come right out and say it - I need some feedback. Some honest feedback.

I have a hard time getting honest feedback from my friends and family (even those with a theatre and/or film background), for obvious reasons - they're shy about being negative and any praise they give me I have to take with a grain of salt.

I'd really like some feedback from the people here on MC because I trust you guys to be objective. I'm not looking for a review or thoughts on the production as a whole - it's admittedly uneven and choppy for various reasons (one of which is having the School of Communications completely cut the narrative track from their degree program).

What I am looking for is some words on my performance in Episode 3 (and 7 when it comes out). I need to know where I'm good. Where I'm bad. I want to improve but I simply cannot move forward without someone telling me my strengths and weaknesses. I am my own worst critic so I can't trust me either

If you're uneasy about saying stuff in this thread because its a fellow cutter you're reviewing, feel free to send any comments to me via PM.

And I need to reiterate - I am seeking honest commentary. I am not fishing for compliments. I've recently gained the services of a talent agent and in a couple of weeks, I am going to be editing my demo reel. I need to know where I need to improve if I'm going to make this acting thing a viable career path.

Thanks in advance,

Fezzik / Dan