Thread: Chronos (2015)

Chronos (2015)

The web-series I worked on for IronZoo Productions premiered online yesterday. Is this something I should create a thread for? It's not a major production (its only going to be on YouTube), but I'd be interested in what MC thinks of it.

Then again, just saying that makes me hyperventilate. I do want to know, but at the same time, I'm terrified.

- - - - -
    Did you create a thread for a series asking if you should create a thread for a series?
    My head is spinning.

Embed the video & let's watch!

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Did you create a thread for a series asking if you should create a thread for a series?
    My head is spinning.

Embed the video & let's watch!
    Threadception!

I should have phrased that question better - should I create a series thread in the 2015 section for it? Since its not on a network or on Netflix or Hulu, I wasn't sure of protocol, and I didn't want to be presumptuous.

Here is the first episode. I'm not in this one (my wife is though).

- - - - -
    How many episodes are there?

Post some where you appear. If we're gonna see YouTube ads, I want all Fezzik all the time!

Edit: holy shit this is a full thing. I thought it was some 5 minute webisode, not a full TV episode!

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    How many episodes are there?

Post some where you appear. If we're gonna see YouTube ads, I want all Fezzik all the time!

8 episodes in all. I am in two of them (each focuses on different people). They will be released one episode per week, on Tuesdays (though the entire series will be shown in a special event tomorrow night here at FSU).

As soon as the first episode I'm in is released, I'll be sure to send up a flare

Episode 2 - entitled "Spectre" - is up and available for viewing!

My series debut!

Episode 3 - "Basic Training" - is available. Here it is, guys. The first episode with official Fezzik-itude!