Page 188 of 192 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 4792

Thread: What Are You Listening To?

New Quicksand album! Yes. It's great.

Daniel, the 4 seasons collection is the best purchase I've made in ages. Truly wonderful music. I ordered the custom CD-Rs from Shawn (w/original artwork). Massively recommended.

"We eventually managed to find them near Biskupin, where demonstrations of prehistoric farming are organized. These oxen couldn't be transported to anywhere else, so we had to built the entire studio around them. A scene that lasted twenty-something seconds took us a year and a half to prepare."

Oh wow! Will definitely order that. Looks great. Love that music.

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Oh wow! Will definitely order that. Looks great. Love that music.
    link

I just downloaded their year-long project, Thinking About Thursdays. They recorded a new song every Thursday in 2016. 52 songs, 2 hrs, 19 minutes. I think it's the best thing they've ever done (and last week I said the same thing about the 4 seasons EPs).

And you turned me on to them.

What does it say about me that my current favorite musical artists (Lullatone, The Caretaker) make music that could classify as lullabies for infants and ghostly, 20's big band tunes for onset dementia patients?
    "We eventually managed to find them near Biskupin, where demonstrations of prehistoric farming are organized. These oxen couldn't be transported to anywhere else, so we had to built the entire studio around them. A scene that lasted twenty-something seconds took us a year and a half to prepare."

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    He's a fucking national treasure! That whole live performance you posted is great.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/fe...resent-w458832

His latest album of duets, For Better or Worse, is fantastic.

We used this as our walking-out song in our wedding:

Thank you, D.

The more I listen to this, the more I think it's one of the greatest songs ever written.

Bravo!!!

It's pretty great! My wife and I felt really luck to have discovered it right before our wedding.

Quote Quoting Russ (view post)
    Daniel, the 4 seasons collection is the best purchase I've made in ages. Truly wonderful music. I ordered the custom CD-Rs from Shawn (w/original artwork). Massively recommended.
    Just ordered these as a gift for some dear friends, Shawn is going to do a customized Christmas message to go with it. How cool is that?

Going to order one for myself for xmas.

This might be the tweeist thing ever.

Reminds me of Marine Girls a bit.

This is great.

Whole album worth checking out.

"Classic Christmas songs in the style of Angelo Badalamenti's Twin Peaks score."

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire Walk With Me

Have a Twin Peak-sy Christmas, ya'll.

I think this may be the finest release of 2017.

Guess I need to get Daniel to weigh in on this one.

Last edited by Russ; 12-31-2017 at 06:28 AM.

I think this may be the finest release of 2017.

Guess I need to get Daniel to weigh in on this one.

Haven't heard it! Will listen this week.

I love The Sound Defects. Can't wait 'til he finally comes out with something new.

NSFW? (the following video contains some mildy disturbing footage)

This chick's voice is fantastic.