Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scheduled maintenance

I've been using only my smartphone since my laptop died back in November anyways.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Ain't that just the way EyesWideOpen's Avatar
    Quote Quoting EyesWideOpen (view post)
    Now randomly when I click on a thread or change the page an ad page comes up for Good Housekeeping, etc. It's not a pop-up it actually replaces the Match-Cut page and I have to click back to get back to MC. Not happening on any other site I go to.
    This has stopped over the last two days. I still have to refresh every page every single time I go from one page to another but progress.
    TV Recently Finished:
    Catastrophe: Season 1 (2015) A
    Rectify: Season 3 (2015) A-
    Bojack Horseman: Season 2 (2015) A
    True Detective: Season 2 (2015) A-
    Wayward Pines: Season 1 (2015) B

Currently Playing: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (replay) (XB1) / Contradiction (PC)
    Recently Finished: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) A+ / Life is Strange: Ep 4 (PS4) A / Bastion (replay) (PS4) B+

- - - - -
    The spam stuff stopped for me too (it was just that one day).

Another issue: The search index isn't updating.

Any thread title created after the upgrade isn't indexed and doesn't appear in results. Did advanced searches on title only for American Sniper, Tak3n, and Kingsman and received zero results back each time, even though these films all have new polls associated with them.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    So are people working to fix these things? If not my friend is a vb expert and can probably help. Please just let me know the plan.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    So are people working to fix these things? If not my friend is a vb expert and can probably help. Please just let me know the plan.
    Do we not need help?

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I've got the new forum installed. Just need to pick a time to shut down and transfer posts over. Saturday morning is probably ideal.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Let me know if you need any help with anything. My freetime is now infinite.

- - - - -
    Let me know if you need any help with anything. My freetime is now infinite.
    Since you've offered, I've got a coupla loads of laundry over here that need doing...

Bah, my internet connection's been really spotty all day (maybe the weather?), so I didn't want to risk it.
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Unless my power gets cut out which I don't expect it to be I'll try this again tonight when I'm snowed in.
    Movie Theater Diary

Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    Unless my power gets cut out which I don't expect it to be I'll try this again tonight when I'm snowed in.
    We should start a MC thread on the storm. With Pictures.

We should start a MC thread on the storm. With Pictures.
    on twitter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123