Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Last thing you bought...

I got myself one of these things: https://www.rapoo-eu.com/product/8000m/

It's a compact combo wireless mouse and keyboard set. I needed a cheap wifi keyboard without the numpad for work, but this ended up being awesome in so many ways... It connects over wifi via its standard USB dongle, and while I knew it also had Bluetooth connectivity, I hadn't realized it had nothing to do with the dongle - both devices are separate BT accessories. What's more, the keyboard switches between wifi and three separate paired BT devices at the click of a button, so I've gotten used to keeping my phone close and when I get a message, I just click over to Bluetooth and answer, and click back without picking up the phone which is just bonkers to me. Also, batteries last forever and each device only takes a single AA battery...

Massive score today. 10 cents a piece.

A cheap articulating tv mount arm, so I could mount my $12 19" tv that I use for my xbox 360 off my desk at better angles. All the years I was a kid, I wanted a tv in my bedroom. And now I have one with a decent setup, lol.

Mystery Ranch 80L TerraFrame pack and a bottle of gin
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415